Free cancellation until 26/07
US$64
US$50
Hoi An Garden Villas(Hoi An)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Agoda.com
US$90
US$53
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$77
US$63
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

US$70
US$60
Priceline
Vinh Hung Library Hotel(Hoi An)
US$35
US$30
  • Free Breakfast
US$47
US$41
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$373
US$162
  • Free Breakfast
US$210
US$179
Priceline
All reviewstop floorrooftop restaurantshort walk over the bridgecontiki tourold townswimming poolvery nice hotelcouple of nightsstayed here for two nightsthe hustle and bustlequiet locationvietnammassagebalconieshoian
Reviewed 31 May 2017

I will never forget the kindness and courtesy of the Hotel Van Loi staff. I had an unfortunate incident where I had lost my phone and the manager Dinh went above and beyond to help me without question. He allowed me to use the computer, he translated for me, he phoned the restaurant where the phone went missing and made arrangements for me. I was in great distress and he found creative solutions and minimized any troubles I had. I am so grateful to have visited the Van Loi Hotel and I am impressed by the exceedingly kind staff who remembered me by name, inquired about my well being, and empathized with my difficult situation. The staff were excellent communicators and accommodated all of my needs. I felt very safe and taken care of at the Van Loi Hotel. The Van Loi Hotel is a lovely welcoming place to stay and it is conveniently located walking distance to the main shopping areas. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sean Elizabeth F
Dinh_VLHotel, General Manager at Van Loi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Many thanks for voting us as:"Exceptional Service and Compassionate Staff"” . Mr Dinh and Van Loi Team feel very encouraged & motivated with your great comments on everything during your recent stay with us .
We look forward with pleasure to welcoming you & your friends back with us in the coming time.
Yours very truly
Mr Chau Nhan

Reviewed 26 May 2017

When arriving in HOI AN, whether it's early morning or around noon, a lovely young lady will welcome you at the bus station, showing you pictures of her hotel called NEW SUNSHINE HOMESTAY. Generally I am not very fond of getting cought at bus or train stations, but this time it was a real success.
NEW SUNSHINE is about 2 km outside HOI AN, in an absolutely quiet location surrounded by banana trees and rice fields.
The rooms are big, clean and have modern bath rooms.
For the breakfast – not included but generous and cheap – everyone can find something to his taste. You can take it outside on a very pleasant roof-protected terrasse.
It is also possible to order a dinner that Huong (the lovely lady) will cook for you ; I promise it to be excellent (and cheap).
Anyway, Huong, her husband and their employees do everything they can to make your stay pleasant. Among many nice things they offer the following :
- a swimming pool
- a quick laundry service
- bycicles for free to go to town or the nearby villages and river
- travel information and bookings
A real fine address in the most beautiful town of Vietnam.

Room Tip: Ask for the room on the first floor with the balcony
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Hotel with pleasant surprises
We attended the great outdoor party, friendly staff, very good location,I had peaceful moments at the hotel sunset,Rich breakfast with rich buffet,Clean hotel room with full facilities

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Dinh_VLHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Van Loi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear Writer!
Van Loi Hotel team is very happy with your comment"Hotel with pleansant suiprises". We are truly grateful your encouragement . We firmly believe that we are going to work best, for Van Loi Hotel as a great destination only, in Hoi An.
One again, we hope you are well and see you soon.
Your Truly !

Reviewed 17 May 2017

The hotel has lots of wood carvings that give this hotel old world charm. The room are a good size with bath and shower, the room doors face out onto the open air corridor. The hotel is a u shape around the swimming pool which is in the centre. The pool was lovely with sun beds around and at one end is the bar and lunchtime food. The drinks were reasonably priced and the food was good. The restaurant is on the top floor with great views. There was a large choice at breakfast. Loved Hoi an because it has historical buildings and atmosphere. Nice shops especially for silk clothes and tailored clothes.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank crani

Dear Writer!
Many thanks for voting us as: “Quaint” . The Management and Van Loi Team feel very encouraged & motivated with your nice comments on everything during your recent stay with us .
Yours very truly!

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Our group of 5 stayed in this hotel for 3 nights.
The service was number one
We have man in wheel chair the staff here very very helpful and very friendly.
Walking distance to ancient town,endless markets and restaurants.
Beautiful pool area,clean and comfortable and breakfast very good.
I had very nice massage.
Thankyou for looking after us Tum,Ly Dinh and manager and tour advisor sorry forgot your name.

Tracy
Sydney Australia

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tracy T
Dinh_VLHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Van Loi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear Tracy !
Many thanks you for voting us as "Best Hotel in Hoi an". i hope that, people from over the world will like the van loi hotel after reading your wonderful comment on Tripadvisor. you gave us great couragement to do better. I was really happy knowing and talking with you. hope to see you again
In this time, there are alot of people come and stay our hotel. Most of them from australia. Very friendly!
I expect you coming back here with your family. we are ready to welcome you.
Your Truthly !