“Amazing hotel with increadible staffs”
Review of Van Loi Hotel

Van Loi Hotel
Ranked #94 of 162 Hotels in Hoi An
Reviewed 2 July 2017

I have been here 3 days with my friends. Lovely room, very peace and quiet. We have relax as much as we can. The pool and bar are fanstatic, i really love "Sex on the beach" here. You may can't believe how amazing the rooftop restaurant is. It's the best view ever on the world. The morning buffet was wonderful and superviser too, i was eat a lot. My highly recomment, if you have a trip to Hoian, please choice Van Loi hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank TonyNguyenTuan

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel had lovely staff at both reception and at the pool/spa. Lily at the spa was very nice, and the massage that I had was good. The pool was also quite nice although surprisingly deep.

The food and the view at breakfast were very good.

The main bedroom was nice enough, but the bathroom in this hotel was disgusting. It didn't look like the shower/bath had been cleaned in months and both my friend and I got sick after staying here. I don't know if the sickness was related or if it was a coincidence but I'm fairly convinced it was because of the dirty hotel bathroom.

Also you actually have to use a lock and key to lock/unlock the bedroom which was a bit oldschool.

If the staff weren't so lovely this would have scored a lot lower.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gera_312
Reviewed 23 June 2017

We stayed 6 nights and loved the location of this hotel. Restaurants, shopping and sightseeing where a walk away.. Fantastic pool, staff, service and pool.

A great location with the town just outside and people of Hoi An. The rooms and facilities were excellent and while the property seems quite large we never felt that we were just a nameless guest. Loved the pool area.

I was so happy because i was here. It is really nice place with good services, friendly people and amazing view. I loved the way all of staffs talked to me, it made me feel so good. If i have a chance to come back Hoi An,

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank anhemhoian
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Room faced pool, had a window to a side street, very quiet. AC was fine. Breakfast was at the top of the hotel with marvelous views around. Buffet was humongous! Staff was very helpful, very kind. It was a pleasure to be there. Laundry ladies across the street as well as good masseuses. Stayed there Xmas 2015.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Dinh_VLHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Van Loi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear Writer !
Many thanks for voting us as: "Lovely hotel a short walk from the bridge" . The Management and Van LoiTeam feel very pleased & motivated with your great comments. we were happy when you feel pleased for every thing during time your stay with us. We will try each day as our mission for Van Loi hotel becoming wonderful destination for all
Your Truly !
Mr Dinh

Reviewed 3 June 2017

The rooms were clean, the stuff was super friendly and amazing pool!
Super close to the center, by walking distance! I was very happy with everything.
Amazing breakfast and view from the top floor.

I will go back for sure!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Writer !
Many thanks you for voting us as "Friendly stuff and beautiful hotel!". i hope that, people from over the world will like the van loi hotel after reading your wonderful comment on Tripadvisor. you gave us great couragement to do better. I was really happy knowing and talking with you. hope to see you again
In this time, there are alot of people come and stay our hotel. Most of them from australia. Very friendly!
I expect you coming back here with your family. we are ready to welcome you
Thanks & Best Regard !