“Lovely stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 122 Hotels in Phan Thiet
Helsinki, Finland
“Lovely stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2017

We stayd in Terra room which has is it own terrace with jacuzzi and spacious room. The ambiance is elegant and subtle, very cosy. In this room type it doesn't feel so much that you are in a resort. There is also regular hotel room types and bungalowes. There is own beach and nice pool area. The spa is excellent and good value for money especially the spa buffet where you pay 800 vnd and get treatments for 120 minutes by your choice of the spa buffet menu. The restaurant is okey, the hot pots are best in there. Breakfast offers something for every taste. The stuff is friendly but dont expect great english. Thera are some how speak better and then you get good service but there are many who dont speak english that well. We had a lovely time here and we enjoyed our stay a lot.

Room Tip: Terra room type is good choice.
  • Stayed January 2017, travelled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
The_Cliff_Mgmt, Guest Relations Manager at The Cliff Resort & Residences, responded to this review, 23 January 2017
January 23rd, 2017,

Dear Berryferry,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts after your stay at The Cliff Resort & Residences.

I am very happy to read that you have enjoyed all the facilities of the resort, and that the breathtaking sea views from your Terra Condominium are still alive in your memory.

I am very happy you appreciated our Zest Spa which is definitively a Must Do!

Our Spa Buffet offers an excellent value for money package: a full pampering session for
2 hours for only 800,000 vnd!

I appreciate the feedback on areas which you felt we can improve and we will use it to
work harder to train our staff to understand and communicate in English.

I am happy we could make a lasting impression and do hope to see you again in the
future.

Kind regards,

Guest Relations Manager.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2017

I took a trip as a team building with my company. My colleague was stay in Villa 443 in 3 days and 2 night.
+ Plus: The room itself is very close to what it looks on professional photos. Tremendous and beautiful swimming pool which we enjoy so much. There are free afternoon tea, wine tasting, ping pong and pool table during your stay. Some furniture in the room need better maintenance but overall a great stay for 2 nights. All of staff very nice and kindly :)
+ Minus: My colleague and I stay in extra-room, but you just repair an extra bed, about slipper / towel / coat just for 2 people. Pls kindly take careful this point.

Anyway, this is a great experience with me :)

• Stayed January 2017, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
The_Cliff_Mgmt, Guest Relations Manager at The Cliff Resort & Residences, responded to this review, 20 January 2017

Dear Nhantran844,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our guests about their
experience in The Cliff Resort & Residences, so Thank you!

I really appreciated your words about our facilities and most importantly about our staff
members. Our team is in constant training to improve their knowledge of hospitality
standards and to deliver an outstanding service at all times!

I am so glad you enjoyed one of our Seafront Villa: it offers you direct access to the
beach, a private pool and of course access to all our facilities!

I took good note of your comments, which is very valuable. I will discuss it with the
concerned department.

It would be our pleasure to have the chance of welcoming you back at the Cliff Resort
and Residences during your next visit in Mui Ne.

Yours sincerely,

Guest Relations Manager
Darwin, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Great Resort style hotel, away from the main centre of Mui Ne by approx 3 km, so nice private beach, and minimal noise. Facilities excellent with great breakfast & good restaurant menu (little pricey). Many activities available, also great spa with some great deals. Note the hotel does free activities like cooking classes, wine tasting, kids club events, so check it out.!
Staff are very helpful & friendly. Recommend for couples & families.

Stayed January 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Wiley-nt,

It makes me extremely proud of our team when I read comments like you have written
and I highly appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience at The Cliff
Resort & Residences.

I appreciate your comments relating to our team members. I have passed on your kind
words to them.

As you mentioned, we offer numerous activities: children can play in the game room or
the playground, adults can participate to the cooking class or the must-try Zest Spa, and
everybody can have a great time at the swimming pool.

I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

The room itself is very close to what it looks on professional photos. Tremendous and beautiful swimming pool which we enjoy so much. There are free afternoon tea, wine tasting, ping pong and pool table during your stay. The resort also focus on family with children as they have kid playground (in & outdoor). Some furnitures in the room need better maintenance but overall a great stay for 2 nights.

Stayed January 2017, travelled with family

Dear Long G,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about The
Cliff Resort & Residences, with so many details.

I am pleased you and your family enjoyed all the different areas in the resort and visited
our different outlets: our infinity pool, our game room, our daily High-tea and even the
weekly wine tasting, on Saturday afternoon. Everybody can find the perfect activity to
enjoy!

Thank you once again for your comments and we hope to welcome you back again with
your whole family!

Warm regards,

Marie Charlotte,
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2017

I looked around in Mui Ne and found this place. I didn't have any travel plans, I came here on the whim and decided to stay in the city for the night. I found this place and it was paradise. The price is pretty high compared to others around it but you get twice the amenities; i did a walk in so i may have saved much more money if i booked ahead. I paid 110 US dollars a night. other places around it can be half but you get what you pay for. Private beach, awesome room view, and the place is clean. It kinda reminds me of Cancun a bit but the beach is not as nice. Outdoor restaurants are good and the Dragon Beach club is a must if you like drinking and dancing.

Room Tip: get the room facing the beach, book ahead of time.
  • Stayed October 2016, travelled with friends
      Location
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
The_Cliff_Mgmt, Guest Relations Manager at The Cliff Resort & Residences, responded to this review, 16 January 2017
January 14, 2017

Dear Duc T,

Thank you for your warm recommendation of The Cliff Resort & Residences.

Travelling without plan or expectations allows you to discover places you might have
never enjoyed otherwise, we are obviously delighted you chose to stay with us.

We are giving our best to our guests to ensure that they feel comfortable and looked
after so it is very rewarding when we reach our goal.

I am glad you were also able to enjoy some local nightlife!

Thank you again for your lovely detailed feedback which will most certainly encourage
other travelers to visit us!

I do hope to welcome you back soon in Mui Ne,