The Cliff Resort & Residences
US$256
US$233
Travelocity
ChamPa Resort and Spa(Phan Thiet)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$105
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
US$57
Agoda.com
Mia Resort Mui Ne(Phan Thiet)
Ocean Vista(Phan Thiet)
TripAdvisor
Fiore Healthy Resort(Phan Thiet)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsvista restaurantspa buffetmui nesea viewgames roomprivate beachtable tennispool barview roomjet skifront officenice beachbig swimming poolstayed nightsspecial thanksrooms are niceseafood
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 January 2017

I took a trip as a team building with my company. My colleague was stay in Villa 443 in 3 days and 2 night.
+ Plus: The room itself is very close to what it looks on professional photos. Tremendous and beautiful swimming pool which we enjoy so much. There are free afternoon tea, wine tasting, ping pong and pool table during your stay. Some furniture in the room need better maintenance but overall a great stay for 2 nights. All of staff very nice and kindly :)
+ Minus: My colleague and I stay in extra-room, but you just repair an extra bed, about slipper / towel / coat just for 2 people. Pls kindly take careful this point.

Anyway, this is a great experience with me :)

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
The_Cliff_Mgmt, Guest Relations Manager at The Cliff Resort & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

Dear Nhantran844,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our guests about their
experience in The Cliff Resort & Residences, so Thank you!

I really appreciated your words about our facilities and most importantly about our staff
members. Our team is in constant training to improve their knowledge of hospitality
standards and to deliver an outstanding service at all times!

I am so glad you enjoyed one of our Seafront Villa: it offers you direct access to the
beach, a private pool and of course access to all our facilities!

I took good note of your comments, which is very valuable. I will discuss it with the
concerned department.

It would be our pleasure to have the chance of welcoming you back at the Cliff Resort
and Residences during your next visit in Mui Ne.

Yours sincerely,

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Great Resort style hotel, away from the main centre of Mui Ne by approx 3 km, so nice private beach, and minimal noise. Facilities excellent with great breakfast & good restaurant menu (little pricey). Many activities available, also great spa with some great deals. Note the hotel does free activities like cooking classes, wine tasting, kids club events, so check it out.!
Staff are very helpful & friendly. Recommend for couples & families.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Wiley-nt,

It makes me extremely proud of our team when I read comments like you have written
and I highly appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience at The Cliff
Resort & Residences.

I appreciate your comments relating to our team members. I have passed on your kind
words to them.

As you mentioned, we offer numerous activities: children can play in the game room or
the playground, adults can participate to the cooking class or the must-try Zest Spa, and
everybody can have a great time at the swimming pool.

I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

The room itself is very close to what it looks on professional photos. Tremendous and beautiful swimming pool which we enjoy so much. There are free afternoon tea, wine tasting, ping pong and pool table during your stay. The resort also focus on family with children as they have kid playground (in & outdoor). Some furnitures in the room need better maintenance but overall a great stay for 2 nights.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Dear Long G,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about The
Cliff Resort & Residences, with so many details.

I am pleased you and your family enjoyed all the different areas in the resort and visited
our different outlets: our infinity pool, our game room, our daily High-tea and even the
weekly wine tasting, on Saturday afternoon. Everybody can find the perfect activity to
enjoy!

Thank you once again for your comments and we hope to welcome you back again with
your whole family!

Warm regards,

Marie Charlotte,

Reviewed 13 January 2017

I looked around in Mui Ne and found this place. I didn't have any travel plans, I came here on the whim and decided to stay in the city for the night. I found this place and it was paradise. The price is pretty high compared to others around it but you get twice the amenities; i did a walk in so i may have saved much more money if i booked ahead. I paid 110 US dollars a night. other places around it can be half but you get what you pay for. Private beach, awesome room view, and the place is clean. It kinda reminds me of Cancun a bit but the beach is not as nice. Outdoor restaurants are good and the Dragon Beach club is a must if you like drinking and dancing.

Room Tip: get the room facing the beach, book ahead of time.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
The_Cliff_Mgmt, Guest Relations Manager at The Cliff Resort & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

January 14, 2017

Dear Duc T,

Thank you for your warm recommendation of The Cliff Resort & Residences.

Travelling without plan or expectations allows you to discover places you might have
never enjoyed otherwise, we are obviously delighted you chose to stay with us.

We are giving our best to our guests to ensure that they feel comfortable and looked
after so it is very rewarding when we reach our goal.

I am glad you were also able to enjoy some local nightlife!

Thank you again for your lovely detailed feedback which will most certainly encourage
other travelers to visit us!

I do hope to welcome you back soon in Mui Ne,

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Love this place!!! Staff are very friendly and partied like rockstars on NYE :)
Service in the restaurant and pool bar are a little slow but they are obviously still finding their feet. Too many people are quick to criticise expecting five star western service but personally I think our stay was great and the service will only improve over time as tourist have only been visiting MuiNe for a very short time in comparison to the rest of the world.
We booked a tour through the resort in which they made sure we had an english speaking guide (Murphy who spoke several languages).
Overall we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would stay here again :)

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

January 13, 2017

Thank you AusGypsie for your kind review, it is much appreciated.

I am very proud that all of us at The Cliff Resort & Residences made your stay such a successful adventure. I am delighted you had a great time on New Year’s Eve with our
staff members. They take great pride in servicing our guests so it is very rewarding
when it is acknowledged and appreciated.

I do however take your comments about the restaurant and pool bar service in
consideration, I will make sure they are acknowledged and corrected by our Food & Beverages department.

We look forward to welcoming you again, upon your next trip in beautiful Vietnam!

Best Regards,