The Cliff Resort & Residences
US$233
Hotels.com
Hotels.com
Mia Resort Mui Ne(Phan Thiet)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsvista restaurantspa buffetmui nesea viewgames roomprivate beachtable tennispool barview roomjet skifront officenice beachbig swimming poolstayed nightsspecial thanksrooms are niceseafood
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 February 2017

I love this resort. Perched up on the cliffs it provides beautiful views out to sea. The breakfast buffet is incredible and did not leave me wanting. We stayed in a bungalow in the gardens. with its outdoor shower it felt like we were staying outside. Nice pools and friendly staff make this place a must do if staying in Phan Thiet

Stayed: March 2016
The_Cliff_Mgmt, Guest Relations Manager at The Cliff Resort & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

Dear Tom G,

Thank you for the great recommendation following your stay at the Cliff Resort & Residences, we value your patronage.

We greatly appreciate you took the time to write a review and are pleased to learn that
you enjoyed our staff friendliness, our services and of course our spacious and relaxing
bungalows with outside bathroom.

We thank you for your kind comments and look forward to welcoming you back in the
very near future.

Yours sincerely,

Marie Charlotte,

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have been to mui ne many times but this was out first time at the cliff. We loved the 2 bedroom accommodation overlooking the sea and the spa treatments were the best I've had in vietnam. It might be because it was coming up to new year but we found some of the staff quite distracted, they were not as attentive as in smaller resorts we have stayed at in mui ne. For example the lady on reception at breakfast answered the phone whilst we were talking to her, we were trying to explain that we gave the wrong breakfast vouchers the day before which we didn't manage before she answered the phone. Also we were charged for breaking a wine glass (which is fair enough) but I did try to explain that it was only knocked very lightly and it was obvious from the clean break on the steam that there was a prior weakness, all the staff could say was that it was "hotel policy to charge for breakages". The location was further out from the main strip then we would have liked to be. Overall nice but we won't stay again.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
The_Cliff_Mgmt, Guest Relations Manager at The Cliff Resort & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

Dear Gemmagaines,

Thank you very much for your review and for informing us about the difficulties you encountered during your stay at The Cliff Resort & Residences.

Your comments are truly valuable to us, as they allow us to improve our service levels and the quality standards we are aiming for.

I am happy to read that despite your disappointment you appreciated our venue and especially our Terra Condominium.

I would like to sincerely apologize for the shortfall in service you experienced. This is the Lunar New Year period and our resort is fully booked. So, the lack of attentiveness might have been one of the consequences. Again, we're deeply sorry.

I can ensure you we will work harder to train our staff to international customer service standards as obviously we want to create a beautiful experience filled with good memories for all our guests.

It would be our pleasure to have the chance of welcoming you back at the Cliff Resort
and Residences if you are willing to give us another chance to make amends.

Kind regards,

Marie Charlotte,

Reviewed 22 January 2017

We stayd in Terra room which has is it own terrace with jacuzzi and spacious room. The ambiance is elegant and subtle, very cosy. In this room type it doesn't feel so much that you are in a resort. There is also regular hotel room types and bungalowes. There is own beach and nice pool area. The spa is excellent and good value for money especially the spa buffet where you pay 800 vnd and get treatments for 120 minutes by your choice of the spa buffet menu. The restaurant is okey, the hot pots are best in there. Breakfast offers something for every taste. The stuff is friendly but dont expect great english. Thera are some how speak better and then you get good service but there are many who dont speak english that well. We had a lovely time here and we enjoyed our stay a lot.

Room Tip: Terra room type is good choice.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
The_Cliff_Mgmt, Guest Relations Manager at The Cliff Resort & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2017

January 23rd, 2017,

Dear Berryferry,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts after your stay at The Cliff Resort & Residences.

I am very happy to read that you have enjoyed all the facilities of the resort, and that the breathtaking sea views from your Terra Condominium are still alive in your memory.

I am very happy you appreciated our Zest Spa which is definitively a Must Do!

Our Spa Buffet offers an excellent value for money package: a full pampering session for
2 hours for only 800,000 vnd!

I appreciate the feedback on areas which you felt we can improve and we will use it to
work harder to train our staff to understand and communicate in English.

I am happy we could make a lasting impression and do hope to see you again in the
future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I took a trip as a team building with my company. My colleague was stay in Villa 443 in 3 days and 2 night.
+ Plus: The room itself is very close to what it looks on professional photos. Tremendous and beautiful swimming pool which we enjoy so much. There are free afternoon tea, wine tasting, ping pong and pool table during your stay. Some furniture in the room need better maintenance but overall a great stay for 2 nights. All of staff very nice and kindly :)
+ Minus: My colleague and I stay in extra-room, but you just repair an extra bed, about slipper / towel / coat just for 2 people. Pls kindly take careful this point.

Anyway, this is a great experience with me :)

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
The_Cliff_Mgmt, Guest Relations Manager at The Cliff Resort & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

January 20, 2017

Dear Nhantran844,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our guests about their
experience in The Cliff Resort & Residences, so Thank you!

I really appreciated your words about our facilities and most importantly about our staff
members. Our team is in constant training to improve their knowledge of hospitality
standards and to deliver an outstanding service at all times!

I am so glad you enjoyed one of our Seafront Villa: it offers you direct access to the
beach, a private pool and of course access to all our facilities!

I took good note of your comments, which is very valuable. I will discuss it with the
concerned department.

and Residences during your next visit in Mui Ne.

Yours sincerely,

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Great Resort style hotel, away from the main centre of Mui Ne by approx 3 km, so nice private beach, and minimal noise. Facilities excellent with great breakfast & good restaurant menu (little pricey). Many activities available, also great spa with some great deals. Note the hotel does free activities like cooking classes, wine tasting, kids club events, so check it out.!
Staff are very helpful & friendly. Recommend for couples & families.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

January 20, 2017

Dear Wiley-nt,

It makes me extremely proud of our team when I read comments like you have written
and I highly appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience at The Cliff
Resort & Residences.

I appreciate your comments relating to our team members. I have passed on your kind
words to them.

As you mentioned, we offer numerous activities: children can play in the game room or
the playground, adults can participate to the cooking class or the must-try Zest Spa, and
everybody can have a great time at the swimming pool.

I look forward to seeing you again soon.