“Best service & comfortable bed”

The Cliff Resort & Residences
Ranked #9 of 128 Hotels in Phan Thiet
Reviewed 3 February 2017

Second time at cliff resort.

Best bed, pillow , clean ,quiet !!!
Drinking at pool bar was awesome.

Because of staff, Mr. lap, our family ( 10 people) had a wonderful time at muine.
Manger and all staff were really kind !

Plus, massage at cliff was quite soft and made us to be more relax~ price was reasonable.

Breakfast also good! eating quite western food with wonderful view, but there were no tips for eating banh can..

We visited cliff restaurant at 2 times, but every time it was difficult to call waitress.

I recommend cafe sua da !

Sincerely miss muine.

Room Tip: 445 is better than 441(it has a wall inside the room)
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
The_Cliff_Mgmt, Guest Relations Manager at The Cliff Resort & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

Dear sooa27,

I love reading such a great review following your 2nd stay at The Cliff Resort & Residences! We are always thrilled when our guests return.

It is rewarding for all our staff members to know we have made your stay an
unforgettable one. We pride ourselves in creating beautiful memories thanks to our
staff members, our facilities and the services we offer. I am so glad you were able to
enjoy our relaxing massages at Zest Spa, highly recommended.

I have shared with Lap your friendly comments, he is always ready to help our guests.

Thank you for mentioning him, he is a real asset!

I am sorry you experienced some difficulties when trying to order food in the
restaurant, I will inform our Food & Beverages manager.

I look forward to welcoming you back at The Cliff Resort & Residences, your home in Mui Ne.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

I love this resort. Perched up on the cliffs it provides beautiful views out to sea. The breakfast buffet is incredible and did not leave me wanting. We stayed in a bungalow in the gardens. with its outdoor shower it felt like we were staying outside. Nice pools and friendly staff make this place a must do if staying in Phan Thiet

Stayed: March 2016

Dear Tom G,

Thank you for the great recommendation following your stay at the Cliff Resort & Residences, we value your patronage.

We greatly appreciate you took the time to write a review and are pleased to learn that
you enjoyed our staff friendliness, our services and of course our spacious and relaxing
bungalows with outside bathroom.

We thank you for your kind comments and look forward to welcoming you back in the
very near future.

Yours sincerely,

Marie Charlotte,

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have been to mui ne many times but this was out first time at the cliff. We loved the 2 bedroom accommodation overlooking the sea and the spa treatments were the best I've had in vietnam. It might be because it was coming up to new year but we found some of the staff quite distracted, they were not as attentive as in smaller resorts we have stayed at in mui ne. For example the lady on reception at breakfast answered the phone whilst we were talking to her, we were trying to explain that we gave the wrong breakfast vouchers the day before which we didn't manage before she answered the phone. Also we were charged for breaking a wine glass (which is fair enough) but I did try to explain that it was only knocked very lightly and it was obvious from the clean break on the steam that there was a prior weakness, all the staff could say was that it was "hotel policy to charge for breakages". The location was further out from the main strip then we would have liked to be. Overall nice but we won't stay again.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
The_Cliff_Mgmt, Guest Relations Manager at The Cliff Resort & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

Dear Gemmagaines,

Thank you very much for your review and for informing us about the difficulties you encountered during your stay at The Cliff Resort & Residences.

Your comments are truly valuable to us, as they allow us to improve our service levels and the quality standards we are aiming for.

I am happy to read that despite your disappointment you appreciated our venue and especially our Terra Condominium.

I would like to sincerely apologize for the shortfall in service you experienced. This is the Lunar New Year period and our resort is fully booked. So, the lack of attentiveness might have been one of the consequences. Again, we're deeply sorry.

I can ensure you we will work harder to train our staff to international customer service standards as obviously we want to create a beautiful experience filled with good memories for all our guests.

It would be our pleasure to have the chance of welcoming you back at the Cliff Resort
and Residences if you are willing to give us another chance to make amends.

Marie Charlotte,

Reviewed 22 January 2017

We stayd in Terra room which has is it own terrace with jacuzzi and spacious room. The ambiance is elegant and subtle, very cosy. In this room type it doesn't feel so much that you are in a resort. There is also regular hotel room types and bungalowes. There is own beach and nice pool area. The spa is excellent and good value for money especially the spa buffet where you pay 800 vnd and get treatments for 120 minutes by your choice of the spa buffet menu. The restaurant is okey, the hot pots are best in there. Breakfast offers something for every taste. The stuff is friendly but dont expect great english. Thera are some how speak better and then you get good service but there are many who dont speak english that well. We had a lovely time here and we enjoyed our stay a lot.

Room Tip: Terra room type is good choice.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
The_Cliff_Mgmt, Guest Relations Manager at The Cliff Resort & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2017

January 23rd, 2017,

Dear Berryferry,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts after your stay at The Cliff Resort & Residences.

I am very happy to read that you have enjoyed all the facilities of the resort, and that the breathtaking sea views from your Terra Condominium are still alive in your memory.

I am very happy you appreciated our Zest Spa which is definitively a Must Do!

Our Spa Buffet offers an excellent value for money package: a full pampering session for
2 hours for only 800,000 vnd!

I appreciate the feedback on areas which you felt we can improve and we will use it to
work harder to train our staff to understand and communicate in English.

I am happy we could make a lasting impression and do hope to see you again in the
future.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I took a trip as a team building with my company. My colleague was stay in Villa 443 in 3 days and 2 night.
+ Plus: The room itself is very close to what it looks on professional photos. Tremendous and beautiful swimming pool which we enjoy so much. There are free afternoon tea, wine tasting, ping pong and pool table during your stay. Some furniture in the room need better maintenance but overall a great stay for 2 nights. All of staff very nice and kindly :)
+ Minus: My colleague and I stay in extra-room, but you just repair an extra bed, about slipper / towel / coat just for 2 people. Pls kindly take careful this point.

Anyway, this is a great experience with me :)

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
The_Cliff_Mgmt, Guest Relations Manager at The Cliff Resort & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

January 20, 2017

Dear Nhantran844,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our guests about their
experience in The Cliff Resort & Residences, so Thank you!

I really appreciated your words about our facilities and most importantly about our staff
members. Our team is in constant training to improve their knowledge of hospitality
standards and to deliver an outstanding service at all times!

I am so glad you enjoyed one of our Seafront Villa: it offers you direct access to the
beach, a private pool and of course access to all our facilities!

I took good note of your comments, which is very valuable. I will discuss it with the
concerned department.

and Residences during your next visit in Mui Ne.

Yours sincerely,