“Good”
Review of Boulevard Inn

Boulevard Inn
Ranked #16 of 17 Hotels in Amherst
Reviewed 4 September 2012

The price was good, though I had to book online for best rate
Clean room with friendly service, but by time I got back in the afternoon my non smoking room smelled of smoke.
New carpet was good.
The air conditioner was very cold (i liked this) but was not constant and loud- needs to be upgraded.
Enough towels but had holes (so did the sheets)- need new ones.
Need a towel bar near the shower, I had to put mine across the bathroom or in the sink.
Sufficient lighting but yellow builds kept a dark feeling.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank dblacksberg

Reviewed 24 July 2012

From the outside, the Boulevard Inn has a somewhat charming appearance. The room we were given had holes in the bathroom door (a new door is on order, we were told), a broken faucet handle, poor draining in shower, cigarette burns in hotel linen, moth holes in curtains, falling window blinds that we had to rig to keep up, an empty coke can underneath one of the beds, etc. But, it was a late check in and we stayed one night so it served its purpose.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Monica R
Reviewed 10 July 2012

This is a very dirty hotel. We stayed here for one night and the room was the most dirty room I have ever seen in a hotel in USA. Bathroom was cringe worthy too and we did not take a bath there. Insects were on the floor. The bed sheets looked dirty and old.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank amarta g
Reviewed 31 January 2012

I stayed here in Jan of 2012. I booked a jacuzzi suite and was a little worried based on some other reviews. They were completely false. The staff was friendly and accomodating. My room was very clean, the jacuzzi tub was big and clean. I could tell the room had new carpeting and had been updated. The bathroom is a little dated, but again, it was nice and clean. I will absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 4 January 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Boulevard Inn for two nights in November 2011. The room we had was cozy, though requiring a renewal in some ways. The bedding was clean, everything was in working order. It was a very convenient location for us to explore Buffalo and Niagara Falls. We would definitely be back if visiting Buffalo again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Amherst hotels
2.9 km away
Motel 6 Buffalo - Amherst
#14 of 17 in Amherst
4.6 km away
Hyatt Place Buffalo / Amherst

Been to Boulevard Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Boulevard Inn

Address: 785 Niagara Falls Blvd, Amherst, NY 14226-2007 (Formerly University Manor Motel)
Region: United States > New York > Amherst
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Spa
Ranked #16 of 17 Hotels in Amherst
Price Range: RM 200 - RM 376 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Boulevard Inn 2*
We are a locally owned motel providing you with cost efficient, clean accommodations. We are conveniently located between SUNY Buffalo's (UB)two campuses. Major retail, many restaurants and public transportation are readily accessible. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Boulevard Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Boulevard Hotel Amherst