“Please Review This Post Before Booking”
Review of Boulevard Inn

Boulevard Inn
Ranked #16 of 17 Hotels in Amherst
Reviewed 23 June 2013

When arriving at this hotel with my mother, fiancé and myself we were delighted to see how we'll the outside looked. When we got into the room we saw that the refrigerator had not been cleaned, there were cob webs and bugs on the floor. However what really was disturbing was the shower. Inside the shower there was a lot of hair and shavings when explaining and even showing the "general manager" this he said "oh yea, I can clean this up for if you would like" When asked for a refund he said " you have been in the room too long" (5 minutes) "if you would have walked in and walked back out I would be able to" when asked to speak to the owner he says "I can not tell you that information."

I am not one to complain, I am a Social Worker with a clinical therapy license. I would not recommend this place to anyone! Please be weary about booking a room here! Go some place else I will post pictures of the hair in the bathroom and the refrigerator at a later time. Also calling better business bureau.

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank Jdalton89

Reviewed 4 September 2012

The price was good, though I had to book online for best rate
Clean room with friendly service, but by time I got back in the afternoon my non smoking room smelled of smoke.
New carpet was good.
The air conditioner was very cold (i liked this) but was not constant and loud- needs to be upgraded.
Enough towels but had holes (so did the sheets)- need new ones.
Need a towel bar near the shower, I had to put mine across the bathroom or in the sink.
Sufficient lighting but yellow builds kept a dark feeling.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank dblacksberg
Reviewed 24 July 2012

From the outside, the Boulevard Inn has a somewhat charming appearance. The room we were given had holes in the bathroom door (a new door is on order, we were told), a broken faucet handle, poor draining in shower, cigarette burns in hotel linen, moth holes in curtains, falling window blinds that we had to rig to keep up, an empty coke can underneath one of the beds, etc. But, it was a late check in and we stayed one night so it served its purpose.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Monica R
Reviewed 10 July 2012

This is a very dirty hotel. We stayed here for one night and the room was the most dirty room I have ever seen in a hotel in USA. Bathroom was cringe worthy too and we did not take a bath there. Insects were on the floor. The bed sheets looked dirty and old.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank amarta g
Reviewed 31 January 2012

I stayed here in Jan of 2012. I booked a jacuzzi suite and was a little worried based on some other reviews. They were completely false. The staff was friendly and accomodating. My room was very clean, the jacuzzi tub was big and clean. I could tell the room had new carpeting and had been updated. The bathroom is a little dated, but again, it was nice and clean. I will absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Amherst
3.6 km away
Sleep Inn
#11 of 17 in Amherst
3 km away
Staybridge Suites Buffalo-Amherst

Been to Boulevard Inn? Share your experiences!