See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 March 2015 via mobile

My fiance and I stayed in a Jacuzzi room for our 4 year anniversary, what a mistake! The room was not cleaned at all even though we were promised that housekeeping did clean it. It was not vacuumed, the bed had food on it, there were holes in the walls, bugs, black mold until the shower,the tub was filthy and full of hair, the mirrors were disguisting, the microwave was dirty, it was just an awful experience. I called the front desk to inform him it was not clean at all, he did not care, and the housekeeper was lazy,and didn't even apologize. We spent an hour cleaning the room ourselves because their housekeeping was terrible. My advice, Don't stay there!!! They over charge you to stay in filthy conditions, I seriously don't understand how they are even in business! Filthy!!!!! They need to be shut down asap!!!

• Stayed: February 2015
4  Thank BinkIrwin
Reviewed 8 December 2014

Usually I'm a pretty positive guy about stuff, but this place was awful! The bedding was dirty, the whole room looked unclean, and there were cockroaches in the bathroom and on the bed...my wife nearly cried. It sounds like I'm exaggerating but this place is literally disgusting. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. The room we stayed in looked nothing like the pictures.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Google U
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Overpriced dump. Can't believe they get away with charging what they do. I was in a bind, so I had no choice. Wouldn't take much to fix this place up. But they did have a decent tv. Should be priced at 45$ per night. not $115 on sat.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank marc925
Reviewed 7 August 2014

It is not very poor, But Not very good as well. we can manage there if we dont find any other accomodations. Very small room( 1 Bed Queen size room), Very low ceiling, No extra space even to walk within the room. Not really worth for the amount given.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Raja K
Reviewed 2 August 2014

The room was horrible. A/C did not cool and looked like the front was melted,carpet was wet and super musty, Curtain above A/C was tucked under open window so it would not cover A/C, Bathroom was pure filthy disgusting horror. There was mold in shower and the light above was painted with green paint so darken so you would not see the mold and mildew, Dead bugs and trash in window ledge, dead bugs by toilet paper,toilet did not flush, and and let us not forget the blood on the door by the handle. The safe in the entry closet area was ripped almost all the way out of the wall. Asked for refund within 30 mins of arrival so we could go to another hotel and refund was refused. One ruined anniversary courtesy of Boulevard Inn.

Room Tip: Find a different hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple