“Predictably good!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Bonefish Grill's are always a good bet for reasonably priced seafood. This location is in the Boulevard Mall so is usually busy but still a good choice. We usually eat in the bar area as it is more lively than the restaurant area and this is a good one! Can't beat an order of Bang Bang Shrimp to start and then we ordered a salmon and a shrimp entree. Both were very good. We will return.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Very good food and service at Bonefish, expect when you're expecting one thing and you order another. We wanted the Saucy Shrimp and ordered the Bang, Bang Shrimp. It was okay, but not as delicious as we know the Saucy Shrimp to be. The waiter was heartless, though, and he made us keep the Bang, Bang, Shrimp. He said, "You'll have to come back again for the "Saucy Shrimp." So, we probably will, because it is delicious.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

My friend took me here on a shopping trip and the food was amazing!! I recommend it highly. The staff was great and service excellent.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We had the Atlantic salmon and rainbow trout. Service as amazing and the food was delicious I
highly recommend it. Hard to believe it’s a chain restaurant was so good

Reviewed 3 November 2017

As a Canadian, the only way to experience the Bonefish Grill is to travel to the USA. I've been to a variety of locations is a variety of States, and I've yet to be disappointed. Having the recent opportunity to day trip, my wife and I crossed the border for dinner and were not disappointed. While the prices of items can cross your budget threshold, the quality of food and service is very good. Over the years we've learned to veer away from the entree menu and build our dinner out of a variety of appetizers, especially the signature Bam Bam Shrimp. Very high on our list is also the tuna tataki and the crab cakes. Every location we've visited has been very busy and this was no exception however we were lucky to secure a reasonably quite table, and as the lights dimmed and the food arrived we were certainly glad we made the effort.

1  Thank Robert G