US$243
US$190
US$140
US$114
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$59
US$46
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

US$188
US$146
InterContinental
Al Qidra Hotel(Aqaba)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$33
  • Breakfast included
US$90
US$71
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$169
US$152
Movenpick.com
US$102
US$99
Red Sea Dive Center(Aqaba)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$47
Priceline
All reviewsdive sitesprofessional divingdiving experiencesouth beachgreat divingshore divingquiet locationjapanese gardenthe rooms were niceaqaba citymin walknice swimming pooltaxiaccommodationcorinaseajordan
Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

great diving experience,and great instructor, Vicky my instructor was very helpful and made the course very enjoyable with her teaching technics moreover the diving sites were breath taking, I recommend everybody to dive in aqaba, the aquatic life is more than amazing and we also got to dive near the boat reck which was pretty cool as well :D

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2015

and finally I visited Arab Divers 2nd time & again I repeat the same ;) I highly recommend this place because of:
- great, helpful, polite and open minded team, thanks guys ;)
- beautiful view from every site & unforgettable sunsets. This is special place, where U can see mountains, sea, desert, Israel, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and much more,
- delicious food (especially hummus & mutabbal my best ever :)
- professional & patient instructor, so finally I have my OW card ;D
- amazing underwater world.
That's in general & the most important.
This place is very unique. Maybe for smb. too quit or too far from city center but it always depend what we are looking for. I enjoy it a lot. There is easy access to Aqaba City any time U want. Just behind the wall U can rent quad bike & go straight to dessert. U can rent snorkel & fins and go to the beach walking, which I did but most of the time ADs guys offer to drop U down/up. Many dive sites are around & to get there take a while by jeep car, which is another fun ;) They have also boat for more then 20 people, so U can have even 3 dives with food/drinks & nice view for surroundings from another site ;) This place is in a good location to Wadi Rum (amazing landscape !!!) & even Petra so it is possible to make a one trip to both & AD can also help to arrange it.
What was sad...one thing - so nice & beautiful place but not too many people. When Baltic Sea was overloaded, here was quietly. I really recommend to come here. It is safe, gorgeous place.
& special recommendation for polish people/diver because November is coming... ;) from Kraków do Eilat the cheap flights will start soon, so get ready!!!

Room Tip: I had room close to the Reception. I had everything I needed (WiFi, AC, fridge, nice, huge bed, bathroom), and even more (f.e. TV :)
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

Lovely staff, extremely helpful and friendly. Richard was awesome! Rooms were perfectly clean and breakfast was tasty. Not a very sociable place and we were a little bit disappointed that there was no bar - as stated on hostelworld.com where we made our booking. We were allowed to take our own drinks in however. It was also further from the beach than we expected. Expected a fun, party hostel but it was not the case. Great if you want an affordable, comfortable place to sleep and good location to explore the surroundings.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ferdinand D
Reviewed 15 September 2015

Stayed with a friend for a couple of nights and some diving.
Hotel: Immaculate rooms and common areas, nice rooftop hangout spot, satisfying breakfast, nice staff.
Diving: Good operation all around, well-maintained equipment, responsible instructor (thank you Vicky!), nice day out on the boat and the beach dives were awesome too.
Why not 5 stars? Well, my friend and I were the only guests at Arab Divers. It was just us, staff, and the dogs (in beautiful-weather September). While staff did all they could to make us feel comfortable (including keeping the restaurant open just for us), staying in for the evening felt kinda lonely. The village is located 500m uphill from the main road; going out for dinner, drinks, or even to visit the supermarket meant taking a taxi either through the front desk, or on our own after a long walk down to the main road. Also walking down to the beach isn't very practical, especially when it's really hot.
Also note that the boat trips leave from the city. For us it meant driving up to the city, sailing down to dive, sailing back up, driving back down to the village, and then taking a taxi back up into town for dinner then back down again at night.
I'll probably be back, but I might try to arrange a larger group so that the atmosphere is more convivial and we can stay in more to avoid some of the trips in and out.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2015

This is a divers hotel but the pool is nice, breakfast was generous and tasty. You need a car to get to the beach but it's really close to great snorkelling. Rooms were smallish but clean and comfortable. Diving staff were lovely - we did the Try Dive and loved it.
The reception staff were not very helpful when we arrived - when we told them we weren't divers they seemed surprised we were staying there. They gave us no information about how to find our way around or to help us with our stay. The snorkelling equipment is expensive and didn't work (although we got a discount on the 2nd day for this)

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family