I was very disappointed by the quality and standards of this hotel. This is definitely not a five stars property. However, receptionists and guest relations staff were so professional in particular Apple from guest relations, she was very professional in solving our problems at check-in. One of the managers Silva, also was so caring and so professional they both offered us a free dinner to compensate our disappointment. Apple also upgraded us to a suite, she was so caring. Honestly, it is out of staff control they are trying their best but the property is going down. Management is not investing back in the property. Beds weren't clean, I would rate housekeeping staff zero not even up to 3 stars standards, the couch that was inside the suite had vomit stains on it. The pool towels smelled so bad and they were over used they even lost their color. The pools (I believe used to be nice) not anymore cause the tiles are coming out. Life guards were not professional, we heard them literally saying in Arabic "lets go check some girls by the beach". The overall rating for this place is average, and I don't think you will get value for your money. Personally I will never go back !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The southern shores of the Red Sea are an idyllic destination blessed with year round sunshine. The Mövenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba is a striking property nestled on the bay’s warm, palm-fringed shores and yet just 15 minutes from the city centre of Aqaba and only 25 minutes from King Hussein International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba Hotel Aqaba
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa Tala Bay Aqaba