US$140
US$117
US$107
US$60
US$54
Al Qidra Hotel(Aqaba)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$36
  • Breakfast included
US$80
US$44
Priceline
3,142 results
All reviewsitalian restauranttala baysinai diverszara spafamily roomgreat resortkids clubmovenpick resortspecial thankswater sportsheated poolshuttle bushalf boarddiving centeraqaba townbreakfast and dinnerdead sea
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Good accommodation in the hotel all the pool clean and nice view thanks for animation team they are so funny and active thanks for raina she's help us all the day thanks for all and we will back soon cuz of animation team

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Dan B, General Manager at Movenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Dear Faris,

Thank you for sharing your review in the TripAdvisor community. I am glad that you liked your stay and hopefully you will visit us more often. The team and I look forward welcoming you back.

Best regards,

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

It's nice resort , I like it and I enjoyed a lot with my family , I really appreciate the pool attendants they are really helpful.
I just have small comment about the rooms , the furniture look like old ( cabinets and chairs ) , I'm sorry but actually I just see this only in Movenpick Aqaba in general.

2  Thank Ahmad A
Dan B, General Manager at Movenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Ahmad,

Thank you for sharing your feelings about your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor. I am delighted the recreation team made a great impression on you and your family. We are currently restarting our preventive maintenance in order to maintain all aspects of the resort including rooms, outlets and public areas furniture. I hope the next time you come visit us you will see the difference.

In the mean time we all send you our very Best regards from Sunny Aqaba,

Reviewed 18 September 2017

By far my favorite and of course the best hotels in Jordan are the movenpick chain
they are simply amazing
service is great
food is awesome
staff are nice and helpful
and the whole atmosphere and vibe is lovely :D

I can't recall having any troubles in Movenpick ever;
although last time i was in Aqaba was in 2014, i must say that it was my 3rd time in Movenpick, and as usual it is wonderful;

If you ever visit aqaba, please do yourself a favor and visit this beautiful resort, you won't regret it :)

overall experience: 8/10

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear majdalusta,

Thank you so very much for your review on TripAdvisor. Our guest feedback is always the most important time of the day and we are very happy to read your comments. I have shared your opinion with the resort team and we all thank you for coming back to the resort repeatedly.

We all look forward to your next visit with your family,

Warm Regards from Sunny Aqaba,

Reviewed 17 September 2017

The only drawback of this hotel is the fact that the location is not close to Aqaba-center. Therefore, we spent al our 3 evenings on the resort itself, instead of browsing through Aqaba itself. This wasn't a punishment, as the food (including the buffet, which we normally would have avoided) was absolutely excellent. The pools are large and nice.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
Dan B, General Manager at Movenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear jorisb567,

Thank you for having taken the time to post this kind review of the resort on Tripadvisor. The resort team and I are always so happy to read that our guests enjoyed their time with us and made full use of our facilities and restaurants. I have shared your kind comments about the food to our culinary team already.

I hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We always love to come to this resort. As a family, the kids really enjoyed especially having a lot of swimming pools in the resort. Far away from aqaba. Hotel is a little expensive but its good. As long as my family is enjoying its more than enough for me. Service is great

1  Thank Firas S

Dear Firas,

Thank you for sharing your experience of the resort with the Tripadvisor community. On behalf of the resort team I want to thank you for being our regular guests and for coming to visit us yearly to enjoy the facilities of the resort and our services. We are all about making moments and your review proves us that memories were created in the resort. We look very much forward to welcoming you and your family back.

With Warm regards from Sunny Aqaba,