It's a beautiful resort. Everything is easily accesible. Looots of pools. Good Breakfast and Lunch Buffets. Amazing Sunset Views. The Staff are helpful and courteous, especially at Breakfast and the Room Service Staff.
The Rooms are clean but they feel more like a 4 Star Room than a 5 Star. I was also a little bit dissapointed that they didn't prepare anything special for me in the room as I had told them we had just recently got engaged. But they made up for it by contacting our next stop which was Movenpick Dead Sea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The southern shores of the Red Sea are an idyllic destination blessed with year round sunshine. The Mövenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba is a striking property nestled on the bay’s warm, palm-fringed shores and yet just 15 minutes from the city centre of Aqaba and only 25 minutes from King Hussein International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba Hotel Aqaba
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa Tala Bay Aqaba