“Beautiful Resort. Nice Stay.”

Movenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba
Ranked #3 of 41 Hotels in Aqaba
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

It's a beautiful resort. Everything is easily accesible. Looots of pools. Good Breakfast and Lunch Buffets. Amazing Sunset Views. The Staff are helpful and courteous, especially at Breakfast and the Room Service Staff.
The Rooms are clean but they feel more like a 4 Star Room than a 5 Star. I was also a little bit dissapointed that they didn't prepare anything special for me in the room as I had told them we had just recently got engaged. But they made up for it by contacting our next stop which was Movenpick Dead Sea.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Dan B, General Manager at Movenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Dear michelboulad88,

Thank you for sharing your review in the TripAdvisor community. I am really glad that you had an overall enjoyable time with us and that the team served you well during your stay. We would like to apologise if we missed out preparing something special for you, especially you just recently got engaged. But we promise to make up to you on your next stay to Movenpick Tala Bay.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Amazing animation team and active all the day every day good show with shady he's amazing fire man and ficker and thanks for rania she's very good with kids and thanks for all the staff and services thanks

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Dan B, General Manager at Movenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Dear Hadeel,

Thank you for your review and we really appreciate that you took the time to share your Movenpick Tala Bay experience. I am glad that your expectations were met during your stay and that you really enjoyed the program that our animation team out together for our guests.

We look forward having you again. The team and I will be delighted to have you back.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Good accommodation in the hotel all the pool clean and nice view thanks for animation team they are so funny and active thanks for raina she's help us all the day thanks for all and we will back soon cuz of animation team

Dear Faris,

Thank you for sharing your review in the TripAdvisor community. I am glad that you liked your stay and hopefully you will visit us more often. The team and I look forward welcoming you back.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

It's nice resort , I like it and I enjoyed a lot with my family , I really appreciate the pool attendants they are really helpful.
I just have small comment about the rooms , the furniture look like old ( cabinets and chairs ) , I'm sorry but actually I just see this only in Movenpick Aqaba in general.

2  Thank Ahmad A
Dan B, General Manager at Movenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Ahmad,

Thank you for sharing your feelings about your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor. I am delighted the recreation team made a great impression on you and your family. We are currently restarting our preventive maintenance in order to maintain all aspects of the resort including rooms, outlets and public areas furniture. I hope the next time you come visit us you will see the difference.

In the mean time we all send you our very Best regards from Sunny Aqaba,

General manager

Reviewed 18 September 2017

By far my favorite and of course the best hotels in Jordan are the movenpick chain
they are simply amazing
service is great
food is awesome
staff are nice and helpful
and the whole atmosphere and vibe is lovely :D

I can't recall having any troubles in Movenpick ever;
although last time i was in Aqaba was in 2014, i must say that it was my 3rd time in Movenpick, and as usual it is wonderful;

If you ever visit aqaba, please do yourself a favor and visit this beautiful resort, you won't regret it :)

overall experience: 8/10

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear majdalusta,

Thank you so very much for your review on TripAdvisor. Our guest feedback is always the most important time of the day and we are very happy to read your comments. I have shared your opinion with the resort team and we all thank you for coming back to the resort repeatedly.

We all look forward to your next visit with your family,

Warm Regards from Sunny Aqaba,