US$231
US$112
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

HOTEL MYSTAYS Kanazawa Castle(Kanazawa)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$53
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

Hotel MyStays Premier Kanazawa(Kanazawa)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$63
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$204
US$62
Priceline
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$172
US$134
US$74
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$222
US$81
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

Ryokan
Nakayasu Ryokan(Kanazawa)
US$124
US$91
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Via Inn Kanazawa(Kanazawa)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$50
Rakuten Travel
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$56/night.

All reviewsan italian restaurantfish marketomicho marketdouble glazingwithin walking distancestreet noisecomplimentary waterkenrokuen gardensroom cleaningbathroom amenitiesextra bedart museumsmall roomnice place to staylaundry machinesbed was comfortablecentral location
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is clean, lovely and with a great located. Complimentary water and also green tea in the reception. 10 mins walk from the station, next to the castle and Omichi market. Very comfy beds! Would stay herr again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
trinity9269, マネージャー at Hotel Resol Trinity Kanazawa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Thank you for booking our hotel.
we are very happy to hear your comments.
If you come back to Kanazawa, Please booking our hotel again.

Best regards,

Hotel Resol Trinity KANAZAWA

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I came to Kanazawa a day earlier than I had I planned, so just before I got into town I checked the websites and this hotel who had excellent reviews was also one of the less expensive. My second night was booked at another hotel by the station (see that review). I must say that for the same price ($2 more) it is night and day between the two, and hotel Resol Trinity feels like a class (or 2) above. First the location, truly ideal for visiting Kanazawa, within walking distance to almost everything. The staff was very helpful, they held my luggage before check in and after check out. The room was quite large for Japan and very functional, I had a queen bed, super plush and comfortable matress without being to soft and 4 pillows!!! In most places I stayed I only got 1, 2 if I was lucky. Bathroom was large enough with all the essentials and had a pretty deep tub in which I took a nice relaxing bath. The room, the hallways looked kinda new, like it was recently updated. I needed to do laundry and it was available on my floor, in fact just by my room. The machine is very easy to use, no need to put detergent in and it can wash and dry! It only uses 100y coins, it cost me 500yen total, (I had to use the dry cycle twice because the clothes weren't quite dry enough) and you can lock your belonging with a code. I was worried about the noise because my room was by the elevators and the laundry room but in fact I didn't hear a thing from inside or out, the rooms are well insulated. The only thing I can think of that would be an issue to some people is the noticeable fragrance smell in the hallways. The room would be very comfortable for a couple with 2 suitcases. You have an Italian restaurant attached to the hotel but you also have many great restaurants minutes away and a 7 eleven next to the hotel. Transportation is easy, all the loop buses and Kenrokuen shuttle stop just a bloc away as it's the Omicho market stop but beware, the bus services don't start until 8:30 am and are done by 18:30. The hotel is also at walking distance to the station although not the most practical with luggages. Best, largest and most comfortable hotel I stayed in on this trip. I strongly recommend Hotel Resol Trinity.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
trinity9269, マネージャー at Hotel Resol Trinity Kanazawa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Thank you for visit our hotel.
We are very glad to hear the best comments from you !
If you come back Japan. We are waiting for your next coming.

Best regard

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights. The location is great - across the road from Omicho Markets, 10 min stroll from Kanazawa Station, 15 mins stroll to Kanazawa Castle and Kenroku-en Gardens,15 mins walk to Higashi Chaya District. The room was clean and the hotel had a nice smell. Room was quite small but was fine for a couple of nights.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for visit our hotel.
We are very glad to hear it!
If you come back Japan. We are waiting for your next coming.

Best regard

Reviewed 5 March 2018

The staff are professional and friendly and the services here are very good. The rooms are a little small even for Japan standards but they were clean and very well maintained. The restaurant is very expensive and only serves Italian food, which isn't what I visited Japan for but there are many options in the area, except at breakfast which can be very difficult to find a simple western style breakfast in the immediate area.
But overall we enjoyed our stay and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to others.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
trinity9269, マネージャー at Hotel Resol Trinity Kanazawa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Sir / Madam
Thank you for using our hotel.
It seemed like spend comfortably at the hotel. we are glad to hear it. As you say we are suitable for sightseeing. If you come back Japan. We are waiting for your next coming.

Best regard,

Hotel Resol Trinity KANAZAWA
Reception desk: Makoto Kawakami

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Although it's only 1 night stay, I would say that this hotel is beyond my expectations. The location is in the main road, very close to Omicho Market. The room size is just perfect, not too big, but compact enough for both of us. The hotel even keep our luggage until 6PM after we checked out.
Would stay here again if we go to Kanazawa again

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Sir/Madam
Thank you for using our Hotel. We relieve to hear it. Maybe It was surely a good trip for you.
Also, We would like you to choose our Hotel again, and waiting for your next coming.

Best Regard: