Hiroshima / Miyajima Full-day Private Tour with Government Licensed Guide

Book in advance
from
US$143.14
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Japan Guide Agency
from US$143.14
from US$119.28
from US$119.28
from US$337.97
More Info
All reviews great tour imperial palace private tour tokyo tour okonomiyaki miyajima island went the extra mile delicious lunch full day tour local knowledge additional information hadn t bamboo forest mt fuji fish market taku knowledgeable
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a great way to see Tokyo because it is an individualized tour, targeted to your interests. Our guide, Nobu, helped both with the practical matters (like where to go and how to get there) and was knowledgable about the places we visited.

Date of experience: December 2022
JGA_Inc, Your guide, Nobu at Japan Guide Agency, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your review.

I know tourists can visit any spot in Tokyo by themselves, but I believe it would be more enjoyable and interesting if with a local guide.

It is my great pleasure if you enjoyed my tour.

Nobu

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went to see many shrines and temples, the Imperial Palace and the Bamboo forest. This included a mixture of taxis and trains. Our host and guide Shoji Ogawa was the best we could ever have hoped for. On time, professional, very very knowledgeable about Japan and Kyoto with wonderful stories and historical information. We loved spending time with him and had the most fantastic day. He really is wonderful to go around Kyoto with. His planning makes it possible to see so much in one day. Without him we wouldn’t have seen half as much. This trip is well worth it. I’d advise first day so you get used to getting around and you can also ask questions too that will help with the rest of your trip. Thank you so much to Shoji for a fabulous day and start to our time in Kyoto. Tip, we let him plan for us. And we loved it all.

Date of experience: January 2023
JGA_Inc, Your guide, Shoji Ogawa at Japan Guide Agency, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for such an elaborate and thoughtful review ! I cannot find words to convey my deep gratitude sufficiently enough to you for such generous comments about our tour.

Certainly , I also enjoyed the company of you two. I believe that you should have had a wonderful and memorable stay in Japan and hope that this is only the beginning of your experience with Kyoto and Japan.

Shoji Ogawa

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Tour logistics went smoothly due to excellent communication with our guide. All the credit goes to Noriko, our local guide and expert, who helped us map out and then enjoy six hours in multiple locations around Kyoto. Give her a five star rating and, in particular, recommend her for those interested in learning deeply about the history/religion/culture and, notably, the landscape design. Only wish we had more time with Noriko.

Date of experience: December 2022
JGA_Inc, Your guide, Noriko at Japan Guide Agency, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for joining the tour with me in Kyoto.
I am glad you enjoyed the tour and hope you come back again.

Noriko

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a lovely day with Kazuo Sumi as our guide in Kyoto. We had very little time in Kyoto, so Kazuo made sure we had an itinerary that could allow us to visit many important landmarks in just one day. Kazuo is born in Kyoto so his view of the city and its landmarks was a great addition to our visit to this amazing city. Definitely recommend and will definitely reach out to the agency again in our next trip to Japan!

JGA_Inc, Your guide, Kazuo Sumi at Japan Guide Agency, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your good review. I appreciate your cooperation and kindness. I can still remember the taste of Ramen you treated me near Nijo Castle.
I hope you will come to Kyoto again someday in the future.

Take care,
Kazuo Sumi

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had the best time with my amazing guide, Kris! I highly recommend him! He took me to all the wonderful sites, taught me the train, and was a great friend and guide the whole time! He was absolutely amazing and I recommend using him!

Date of experience: January 2023
JGA_Inc, Your guide, Kris at Japan Guide Agency, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you very much for the warm and cheerful review.
Would you try to go to a red lantern pub or akachochin after the tour?

I hope to see you again!

Kris