What I like?
- Exceptional service ; showcases the best of Japanese hospitality. Warm and friendly staff at every corner
- Spic and span
- I was anticipating the typical Tokyo pigeon holes, but spacious on a comparative scale
- Premium quality of tolieteries
- A little out of the way - but regular buses operate to connect to Shin Urayashu train station and to Disney Land tokyo (you can set the watch by the bus timings - typical Japanese punctuality)
- Great spaces for walking and jogging around the property
What could improve?
- Breakfast spread - especially the choices for the vegetarians are poor
- I didn't like the open wardrobes system
- Free Wifi