Crown Hotel Okinawa
Okinawa Grand Mer Resort(Okinawa City)
US$124
US$75
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Hotel New Century(Okinawa City)
US$109
US$72
Rakuten Travel
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

Yoshida Hotel(Okinawa City)
US$52
US$45
Agoda.com
Sunrise Kanko Hotel(Okinawa City)(Great Value!)
US$71
Priceline
Deigo Hotel(Okinawa City)(Great Value!)
US$74
Goyahso(Okinawa City)
TripAdvisor
Trip Shot Hotels Koza(Okinawa City)
Villa Kano(Okinawa City)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Sha La La(Okinawa City)
Natural Factory(Okinawa City)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbreakfast planhot platemini fridgethe hotel is cleankadenawifijapanokinawa
Reviewed 8 November 2015

if you book through a travel agent or online, you get 50% cheaper than a regular price. This hotel has a renowned restaurant, very good location, and is a real treat in several aspects. the downside is the poor English speaking staff specially at reception, but that happens everywhere in Japan.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Paya N
Reviewed 27 May 2015

This is an older property, but VERY clean. My husband and I booked a “Twin Room, 2 Single Beds” which turned out to be two regular double beds. I don’t know about the other rooms but this one was very spacious. It had a microwave on a baker’s rack and a refrigerator. The staff spoke English which helped us navigate the public bus system. They were also very happy to call the taxis with base access and credit card capability. The hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Kadena Air Base. They have 3 washers and dryers for guest use which dispenses the detergent automatically.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KathyTrochlell T
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Upfront, it is no five star hotel, but it doesn't matter, because the hotel out does many others in so many ways. The hotel is clean, safe, and most importantly in my opinion, the hotel personnel are extremely friendly and helpful. I cannot say enough good things about ALL the people. I really feel like I am staying in someone's home rather than a hotel. The rooms are small, but have everything I need. It is right outside the Kadena USAF Gate 2 and there are places in the area to eat, in addition to the hotel restaurant which makes good food. The WiFi is better than any CONUS hotel I have stayed at over the years. Now that I have found the Crown Hotel, I know exactly where I will stay during future visits.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
8  Thank Donald M
Reviewed 14 April 2014

By no means is this hotel super plush - but it is clean - comfortable - and I felt very safe. Also the front staff was out of this world! They knew me by name by the 3rd day (I travel a lot and no one does that) and always had a smile. The neighborhood suited a travelers needs - shopping food and a fun little running route - Next time I come back I will be staying here again.

Hot plate is the microwave and coffee pot - I found it to be all I needed - the stores have coffee that is brewed individually on top of the cup (perfect) - I even used the hot plate to make veggies and rice at night

Mini fridge comes in the rooms - always a plus when traveling

Turn the AC on and the humidity disappears! Yea!

Internet worked great!

Room Tip: Ask for what you want - the staff will help if they can.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
7  Thank TR0318
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Just finished staying here for 5 days since I was in Okinawa for a quick business trip. Great location, right next to Kadena Air Base and Gate 2 which is a popular night spot with bars and restaurants nearby. The rooms are your average Japanese size and contain the same amenities. What sets the Crown apart from other is their beds are perfect for a long nights sleep after flying for 23+ hours. The rooms are very clean with a strong wireless internet access to Skype home with family and friends. This came in handy when I had to make local calls and did not want to use their room phone due to the expense prices for that. All in all a great hotel to stay at if you have business in the central part of Okinawa. Will use this hotel if I ever come again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business