“Best ice cream in Malindi....”
Review of Gelateria Oasis - CLOSED

Gelateria Oasis
Reviewed 16 May 2015

We found the best ice cream in Malindi....on the street...walking by....and from that day on...every day...thanks so much...now it is a part from our time in Malindi....go there and try.....

Reviewed 11 May 2015

I think the best homemade icecream in Malindi. Friendly people. Outside a playground for the kids. I didn't eat there so I cannot comment on the food served. There is also a pool if you want to take a swim. If you're thinking about getting married in Kenya this is a place to consider. It also has apartments to rent for your stay.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

Took a walk from a nearby restaurant for dessert.
Welcomed with a warm pleasant lady who helped us chose our ice cream.
Nothing too exciting about the ice cream but my friend seemed to enjoy the coffee flavored one.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I had to wait over 30 minutes for my steak and when it was served, it was tasteless. I left most of it and no one came to ask me why. paid in full and left. will never go again or recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 30 March 2013

This is just a good italian gelateria and ristorante with some good service, run by an italian & kenia couple, real authentic and nice to chill out after a long hot day in Malindi.
The ice cream is made the real italian way and it´s one of my favourite places in Malindi!
With 40 flavors of delicious gelato available at the ‘Oasis Gelateria’… mint, vanilla & chocolate, pistachio, orange cream, cheesecake, etc. the list goes on & on, The Oasis is perhaps one of Malindi's most popular informal restaurants. Located at the beginning of the road that goes to Silversands beach, to the marine park between the Scorpio Villas and Coral Key, Oasis is set within a modern and well equipped building, with a large space bar beyond the interior filled with tables and umbrellas. Mainly 'frequented mostly by tourists and families who flock to the nearby beach of Malindi Silver Sand, the restaurant also serves good iItalian Pizza & Pasta. Together with some nice vino, that is just a perfect place to end a good vacation day!

3  Thank Maac999