“High quality Chinese cuisine ”
Review of Meisan

Meisan
Ranked #67 of 1,081 Restaurants in Johor Bahru
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

The restaurant offers tasty Chinese cuisine. Restaurant staffs professionally served us and I'm satisfied with the service quality as well. Especially roast duck and seafood fried noodle were one of the best Chinese food I have ever had in Singapore and Malaysia. Pricing is a bit premium class but it pays given the overall quality.

Reviewed 9 April 2016

This is the best Chinese restaurant in the world , it is our Favourite restaurant . It is inside Mutiara hotel next to holiday plaza .roasted duck with pineapple r lemon sauce , sweet corn soup, black pepper chicken .all r delicious .

2  Thank pceoscj
Reviewed 4 April 2016

Visited this restaurant with my friend. This is my second visit here. Arrived around 8.30pm. We ordered Smoked Tea Duck (half bird) with deep fried bun, Sechuean Sweet Sour soup, Steam sea bass with tomyam sauce & Braised Brinjal. This restaurant never disappointment me. They still can remain the same food quality since my last visit. Total bill for two of us & all the food I ordered small portion was RM 208.00. Worth it since even we ordered small size but it can cater for 4 people actually. That night we went to our home with big smile & big stomach. hahahhaa

1  Thank ChefRevival4061
Reviewed 13 December 2015

If you need to find an upscale Chinese restaurant (prices goes from mid-to-premium range) + HALAL for our muslim friends, this is absolutely one of the places to go to.

Tips: Do try their meisan Szechuan soup as starters. Great stuffs!

Reviewed 29 November 2015

This is the best Chinese restaurant I have ever been to . We are eating here since 30 years and they know what we really want . We have never felt disappointed . And all my friends have loved the fantastic food here . We love the fried buns , sweet corn soup is just yummy . You can never get this tasty soup anywhere in the world . For dessert. Don't miss honey dew with sago . You will say a big thank you to me after dinning there .