See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Before choosing this hotel I couldn't find much reviews about it as it is new but nonetheless, I decided to try it out. A few reasons why I choose to stay in this hotel 1) Near to the town area, 2) Affordable pricing, 3) Relatively new hotel. Stay in this hotel for a night from 18th May to 19th May as I am lazy to rush back home to Singapore after a day of shopping and eating, thus choose a hotel within my budget. Check in was fuss free and the staff is really friendly, the room is very clean and not too small. Toilet does have a weird smell to it as I believe it's from the streets due to the ventilating fan inside the toilet but nonetheless, I am okay with it as the smell doesn't fill the room after you close the toilet doors. Basic amenities like toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo and shower gel are provided. I am absolutely contented with my stay at The Marion Hotel and would definitely return to stay again.

Room tip: For light sleepers, I would suggest travelers request for rooms that are not facing the main road
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank R_Chng
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I had a room for CNY in 2018, a 2-single bed room.

Pro
Bed was clean. Water pressure was good. Room is spacious. Aircon was cool and quiet. Staff were friendly.

Cons
Noisy at night due to the hotel facing main road. Room's ventilation fan is very loud. There were not enough hangers in the room. There was not enough shelving in the bathroom.

But other than those, I'd say I had a very pleasant weekend.

Date of stay: February 2018