Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$19
Free cancellation until 11/03/21
US$23
Free cancellation until 12/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$23
US$18
SAVE US$5
Free cancellation until 11/03/21
Expedia.comUS$19
eDreamsUS$23
TravelocityUS$19
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2019

The hotel was just okay. Nothing outstanding. Can find better at a lower price. Location is within walking distance to CIQ and JB Sentral but the area is a bit rough. Paid for a room with a window only to have a view a dirty back alley. In the morning my room was filled with the smell of cooking from the restaurant next door.....not a nice thing.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 13 September 2019 via mobile

water does not drain properly, unable to sleep well as hotel located near to nightclub that blasts music very loud throught the night. Worse of all, a maintenance staff tried to force himself into our room without checking first, only saying sorry after my wife shouted. Very unprofessional. Will never return to this hotel again

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 16 August 2019

The location is very strategic, walking distance from CIQ and 2 big malls.

The quality of the room is excellent for the paid price, clean and tidy. The interior is very simple.

The staff is extremly friendly and helpful. They know what the guest's nees.

This is my second time I stay in this hotel in the last 1 month.

The first time I stayed in superior room. It is just fit for 1 person and a bit too tight for 2 persons. I stayed in superior room because the hotel was full and that is the last room available.

This time I stay in Premium room. The size is good for 2 persons.

Really enjoy my stay in CIQ hotel

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Sherly T
Reviewed 25 May 2019

I have been using this hotel for the past 2 years if I remember correctly. My last stay was in Apr 2019 and they have gave me a nice room and standard of service was good to my low expectation as I was paying peanuts. But today my stay with my.memory of this hotel was terrible plus horrible. The check-in was smooth as usual since it is a weekday. Check-in on 23 May a Thursday. On 24th morning, we left the hotel room at around 10.15am to rush for a movie and I switch on the make-up signage to info the housekeeping to make up my roo.. on my return to my room at 9pm plus. The switch was still on and nothing was done. My towel was not change and wet
. Bed not done and mineral water was not given. The rubbish bin was full. The toilet roll is empty. I maybe paying peanuts but this was not the standard I had beforehand. Is it it was weekday and all the staffs were just lazy? I am a regular to this hotel and they did not take good care of their repeat customers cos they have too many good businesses before? I am thinking of switching my loyalty to other hotels. Many times a hotel gaining success tends to forget their regular who supported them. My personal experiences. To anyone who wants to try out this hotel. My experience is your luck determine your stay is good or bad.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank godblessyou23
Reviewed 6 March 2019 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for a night. The hotel has a nice design & concept. Booked through Agoda but had problem checking-in cause the hotel credit card system was having problem.

We had to wait awhile until they can contact their manager. We were so tired from the 3hrs queing at the custom and need the rooms to rest & refreshen up. Finally after putting the cash deposit of RM200 + tourist tax $20 for 2 rooms we were given the rooms key card & the TV remote control. While we wait for the credit card machine to be fixed & settle the room charged later.

When we got our rooms we were shock to see our rooms. Its too small and price is too high include tax 10% RM$178.80 per room for superior King with no view but a small window overlooking the interior of the hotel. (If standard room could have beed smaller) Its difficult to do prayers too. When asked the reception they suggest to go to the Surau which is at the lobby. It is so troublesome.

In the room they have complimentary 2 mineral water bottles. No kettle but a water dispenser for hot & cold at every level. If u want a cup of tea or coffee then need to go out from your room to get the hot water from the dispenser.

You need to request upon getting in the room for hangers, hairdryers, iron & ironboard (if needed).

We check-out the next day at 12noon for 1 room & extend 1 room untill 5pm. They charged RM10/hr per room.

Overall hotel rooms are clean, nice concept. Location next to Amari Hotel, all are walking distance to Komtar, City Square, Galleria@kotaraya, pasar karat.

Date of stay: March 2019