Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
Booking.comUS$53
Trip.comUS$30
StayForLongUS$64
1,604 results
All reviews sea view swimming pool f b deluxe room front office coffee house check in was smooth jb singapore johor kfc gym ballroom spread ms rm
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 October 2020 via mobile

My choice of hotel everytime in Johor Bharu. Check in was smooth wthout any hiccups. Staff throughout the hotel was friendly, courteous and helpful. It stops there. Was upgraded to club executive room, i booked two rooms in one room the aircond was not working and the other was not working at optimum level. Requested to change room and the hotel was able to do so quickly. From my observation the latest maintenance perform was poorly executed. Paintwork was shabby not expected of a 4-5 star hotel. On the whole in my opinion the hotel must look into the air conditioning system as in my changed room airconditioning was not that great either.

Date of stay: October 2020
The Management Thistle Johor Bahru, Other at Thistle Johor Bahru, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2020

Dear Azrin,

I am honoured that we have been your hotel of choice for the many occasions you have visited Johor Bahru. I truly appreciate the kind words you have for the service provided by our staff. However, the complimentary upgrade and efficient change of room is no consolation for the unpleasant experience you encountered during your stay. I sincerely regret the great inconvenience resulting from the breakdown in maintenance and will share your feedback with our team for their immediate action.

Thank you again for visiting Thistle Johor Bahru. We hope to provide you with a much improved stay experience on your next visit.

Reviewed 14 October 2020 via mobile

MY FEEDBACK :- ( EXCELLENT )

Hi tea with family and my staff restoran din laksa sarawak. For celebrated my husband birthday suprised. Thanks you to mr. Nelson , Miss Ain Supervisors , Miss Wana , Mr.Izzat For the Excellently Services. The Staff are friendly and very helpfull. Wonderfully environments and deliciously foods. I'm really enjoyed celebrate my husband birthdays at Hotel Thistles Johor BAhru.

My Husband really Happy and enjoyed deliciously Foods at The Hotel Thistle Johor
Bahru. I Hoped This Moments be are the best memories to my husband. Love You sayang.

Dear Syida,

First of all, please allow me to wish your husband a belated happy birthday! It delights me to hear that you feel our hotel's environment is wonderful and that our food is delicious. Your kind compliments on the quality of our service is much appreciated and I am happy this special moment will remain as one of the best memories for your family. Your special mention of our associates Mr Nelson, Ms Ain, Ms Wana and Mr Izzat is well noted and I will certainly share all of your kind feedback with our team.

Once more, thank you for choosing Thistle Johor Bahru and I look forward to your next visit very soon!

Reviewed 3 October 2020 via mobile

Had the best stay over a night, c/in was smooth and professional by Lily, Iris from front desk was funny and hyper to assist as well, technicians was fast to respond over minor defects, telephone operators was responsive, breakfast was average and acceptable for current covid situation, concierge/bellman was active and always was there to assist when you need, overall services was up to satisfaction by all associates and will definitely return for another stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
The Management Thistle Johor Bahru, Other at Thistle Johor Bahru, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2020

Dear Kalisharan,

It warms my heart to learn that our hotel and staff were instrumental in making your stay a memorable one. Your kind compliments on the service provided by our associates is much appreciated and I am happy our team was able to resolve the minor issues you encountered efficiently. I will certainly share all of your kind feedback with our team, especially your special mention of Lily and Iris from our front desk.

Thank you once again for staying with us during your recent visit to Johor Bahru. I look forward to your next visit very soon!

Reviewed 6 September 2020

Went in August 2020 for my husband's birthday celebration. At the same time, I was in JB for work. We enjoyed our stay. The candle light dinner in Glass House was memorable. Thank you to the waitress who is friendly as our daughter liked her loving character :) My daughter enjoyed watching the fishes surrounding the restaurant too. The food was delicious esp the lamb. Birthday boy was happy. Thank you for the complimentary cake as a surprise. Our room was having problem with the door and the hotel upgraded our room to the sea view room. Thank you very much for the sea view upgrade! We could see Singapore from the room. We recently went for the second time yestrday, and this time swimming pool is available to use. Yeah! The English breakfast was ok though we hope one day there will be buffet again after PKP ends. We will come again soon! Please keep up the good service ya:)

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
The Management Thistle Johor Bahru, Other at Thistle Johor Bahru, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2020

Dear Farhana,

Belated happy birthday to your husband! I am glad to hear that our hotel and staff were instrumental in making your celebration memorable. Your kind compliments on the quality of our candle light dinner is much appreciated and I am happy our team was able to elevate your stay experience with the room upgrade. I will certainly share all of your kind feedback with our team.

Thank you for making our hotel your second home when you're in Johor Bahru. Your continued patronage is sincerely appreciated and I look forward to your next visit very soon!

Reviewed 13 March 2020 via mobile

A very 'A' Class hotel....from efficiency of the Front Office staffs to the F&B and beautiful clean room....no flaws....keep it up Thistle.....we definitely would strongly recommend families and friends to experince your hospitality
AZMAN SHAH RM 1604
09/03/2020

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TJBGM, General Manager at Thistle Johor Bahru, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2020

Dear Mokhtar,

Thank you for your 'A' class review after your recent stay at Thistle Johor Bahru!

Your kind feedback on the efficiency of our staff and beautiful rooms is much appreciated. I will certainly share your recommendation with the team. It is always a great boost of confidence for all of us here to note that we have provided a memorable guest experience. Your special mention of our team member Shah is duly noted and I will personally commend him on a job well done.

I look forward to welcoming your family and friends back very soon.