Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews walking distance family suite twin beds swimming pool living room breakfast buffet is upon check shopping mall gym spread pax
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 February 2020

Hotel was good I was from room 2025
Check in was good... The person who check in me was perfect is India guy sorry can't remember the name... He give me free upgrade
Breakfast was good
Service was super
Only sad things was less menu to anjoy the breakfast. Keep up the good things

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2020

Having stayed there a few times, the hotel had not disappointed me so far. Clean, well- maintained with a few amenities nearby, all within walking distance. It also has a good spa and a nice sky lounge where you can chill out at night. The breakfast buffet is good as well.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 30 December 2019 via mobile

I booked the room and fully paid for online however I was told that there’s no room at all when I wanted to check in on 20 Dec 2019.

I was forced to TOP up to upgrade by the front desk. Their problem has become my problem and there’s no other solution at all.

The breakfast spread is average with cooking station of eggs / and mee rebus which is a bit salty.

The sambal for the nasi lemak is delicious and I had a few servings.

They also have a few cooked food / fruits / chicken porridge / dim sum / nasi lemak condiments / fresh greens / miso soup

The forced TOP up left a bitter taste in my mouth. I felt cheated.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank missytangtang
Reviewed 17 November 2019

Great hotel with room newly refurbished. Very near to lot of mall, a 10min walk to KSL mall. Lots of coffeeshop to have budget and local taste food.
Have also drive from the hotel to other Mall eg: Midvalley.
Hotel also provide free parking.

Room tip: Get top floor will be good.
Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 29 October 2019 via mobile

Rooms are spacious. Beds are comfy.. We stayed in junior suite.

Location of hotel is near KSL mall. Walking distance.

Wide spread for Breakfast. Happy with that.

First negative thing i noticed... the trainee receptionist is like a robot. She's not warm at all, doesnt smile and needs to improve her communication skills. She talks so softly.

Sofa in lobby are old. Needs to be upgraded.

Lobbies are a bit too dark.

Its not a grand hotel for me. But overall, our stay was comfortarable. I can consider coming back.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jinggo1215