“Nice hotel but small bathroom & corridor”

Bliss Boutique Hotel
Ranked #16 of 109 Hotels in Johor Bahru
Reviewed 19 August 2012

Nice hotel, I spent 1 night stay there. Room is clean but the bathroom is a bit small. The corridor is also small, not recommend for those who spend many nights stay with lots of luggages. There are not so many restaurants or shopping malls nearby. The breakfast is quite nice.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 3 August 2012 via mobile

Would do a simple review on this :

Positive side : room are clean, air coins fast and water pressure is good. and the staff Is frIendly, and the cIgar lounge guy(Alex) Is quite interesting. Most importantly is it unique design for the hotel.

Negative side : the lounge open only at 5pm, kinda late for me, it near to a mall but it sell basic stuff. Near to a few pub but it not very entertaining. Most importantly is, the housekeeper open my door when I was in the room, while I put a DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door, I find this is today unacceptable, what if I am doing something private in the room? Hope the management will teach the staff the proper way of housekeeper.

Overall, it a nice place to stay, if you looking for a unique experience, or just want to find a place to have a laidback day lazing around, but if you are looking for nightlife or really shopping, this might not be the one.

I will still next back here, because of the unique room.
Keith

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Simple_guy88
Reviewed 21 July 2012

This hotel is one of a kind. So unique in every way, not only the designs of the rooms and entire hotel( which might I add are amazing! I want the name of their designer) but the service and the staff; amazing. My boyfriend was I'll and I got talking to the beautiful manager and we talked about the gold coast, Australia as that's where I'm from and she asked if there was absolutely anything they could do and I said a bath would be amazing and so they upgraded us to the penthouse, the only room with a bath. For no extra charge! And we were lost for words. The room was incredible. The most amazing room I have ever seen! I can't even begin to explain it. We got free breakfast and our special own cooked breakfast extra. Many room changes as we wanted. Dvd player ect.. I could go on forever about this hotel and it's staff. But all I can say is I'ts the only hotel I'll EVER stay at from now on in Malaysia. But you need to experience it yourself so just go there and experience pure bliss.

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank Aliviarhiannon
Reviewed 17 July 2012

Was there at the hotel for 3 nights..
The room design is so unique, we also loved the staff services. The location is good where you can go shopping in a close by mall. Also, there is a free transportation for a Thai massage place called bangkok.

I recommend this hotel,

Special thanks to Nurain; the best staff in the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2012

Besides good location (near shopping malls, Tesco supermarket, Food stalls,...)I have to say the service is excellent! the staff from receptionists, waitress to housekeeping are very helpful, always smiling and very friendly!!

Due to our complain about the size of bed (deluxe design room, floor n. 3) we been moved for one night to suite with king size bed. This room was just amazing, you got huge TV, massage chair, bath tube, shower, 2wash basins, your own espresso machine, .... If we stay here from the beginning to the end,our stay would be perfect.

All rooms are very clean, nicely designed, well kept, with huge windows. The Breakfast were ok, for 2 nights of our stay, they served the same soup, noodles, ... so wish it would change a bit....

The negative
- deluxe room -large double bed is very small,and uncomfortable to sleep on for 2 adults. You can´t turn, get comfortable position because you have for yourself only few cm of space....

- Wifi in the room- first day working very good but the next day it started to work again at 6pm! and only one PC can be online at the same time....
- noise from outside-the windows are not sound proof
Generally nice hotel, in a good location, with great staff (mainly lady from the reception desk), but too small beds ...

Room Tip: room n. 3888 - suite- with king size bed, just AMAZING room n. 308 - deluxe design room- small doub...