US$108
US$77
Tune Hotel Danga Bay(Johor Bahru)(Great Value!)
US$23
US$86
US$71
Agoda.com
Mutiara Johor Bahru(Johor Bahru)
US$55
US$39
Priceline
Thistle Johor Bahru(Johor Bahru)
US$60
US$55
US$71
US$62
Trip.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

Zoom Inn Boutique Hotel(Johor Bahru)(Great Value!)
US$24
US$18
Princeton Hotel(Johor Bahru)
US$26
US$19
US$441
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsplaza pelangimassage chairdesigner roomcold storagenasi lemakwelcome drinkhotel lobby lookshalf boiled eggscoffee makercable tvfried noodlesinterior designmineral watercounter staffdecent hotelparking ticketmin walk
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel located near the roadside.From far can see the colourful designs and this is what attract my eye ball.So I decided to give it a try.
Driving from KSL mall takes about 5 minutes only. Beside the hotel got kaki kaki foot reflexology.
Upon arrival,we are provided with hot towel to wipe hands and a cup of guava drinks. The reception staffs are friendly and polite.
The room itself is quite big. The toilet is neat and clean.Toiletries and 2 bottles of mineral water are provided. What surprise me is that the hair dryer provided too!(so far most of the hotels wouldn't provide till u ask for it) Got a safety box which you can put your valuables as well. The mattress is soft and I really had a good sleep overnight.
The air-cond and water heater function well. There is a trick that you must switch on the heater then the water inside the shower room will flow faster. The wifi is good and I can ever watch my favourite movie online. The only con I probably can think about is the TV channels very limited.(lol)
In a nutshell,I really love this hotel and sure will recommend it to my friends and relatives.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2017

room is clean, spacious and you get to choose the design you want. it is quite special to us for the first time. just a little cons that the light was too dim, hard to do my make up. bathroom is very small. There have few reserved parkings for customer which is very convenient to us. location is good, massage & mamak just around the corner.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Very nice little hotel in a very good location. The rooms are clean and well maintained, the hotel lobby looks very nice and modern, and the building exterior is very easy to spot if you're driving or taking a taxi in. My girlfriend and I checked in pretty late at 10pm, and the staff were very nice to offer us juice and hot towels to refresh up when we entered the building. Best of all, there are many good food options around the area for breakfast or lunch when you wake up the next morning.

Would definitely go back again if I'm staying another night in JB!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a night as we wanted to do more shopping and run some errands over the weekend in JB. location of the hotel was excellent - about 10 minutes was from KSL. you can choose to talk, or simply take a GrabCar for about RM4-5.

The hotel was basic but clean. Toilet was small too. Don't expect anything too fanciful, but I think some rooms didn't have a window so take note. We had the designer room, which allowed us to have a view of the main street. My only grouse would be that there was no air-con in the corridor on the room levels so it was pretty stuffy out there.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank van_goh86
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Though like any cheap hotels, this place stands out with its bright colourful designs on the outside and inside. Each room is decorated differently from one another and is just nice to spend the night because you won't be in most of the time so you don't need a big room.

The hotel also offers breakfast, welcome drinks at the lobby and free wifi. Concierge are polite and are fluent in english.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple