“Decent Hotel”

Bliss Boutique Hotel
Ranked #16 of 109 Hotels in Johor Bahru
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Room was spacious for the price we paid for.

Bfast - very limited choices. I suggest to go for the street stalls along the same stretch.

Safety - no sleepy guards. Always see 2 guards outside. After certain timing, the main door is locked. Door to lift requires card access. Street is dark and not exactly safe. But once u r near hotel, the hotel staff will be there to watch over u.

Water pressure wasnt ok at first. Ac leaked. But the moment i feedback before heading out, we got back, all were fixed. Efficient staff.

Staff speaks simple English and Chinese. Friendly and helpful.

Massage - Kaki kaki next door but we went for Bangkok Spa right behind. Get the staff to call bangkok spa van for shuttle service.

Supper - Prata shop with affordable n delicious food right at the end. Order their tandori chicken!

Ksl nearby.. We used grab to go.. Rm 5-7 to get there. Rm 30 to bukit indah.

Non smoking hotel. Have to smoke at the smoking table but its nice becausw free flow of drinks for guest and we normally take a glass n have our smokes outside.

Im a coffee person, so every morning i take a pkt of coffee sachet to them. I brought my own.. They gladly made for me and on the second day, they remember my preference and i had my coffee fixed.

For a small boutique hotel and good service. I really think its worth it. I was served more than my expectations. Bfast can be improved.

Basic toiletries are provided. Rooms are clean but a little dark. Only 2 PowerPoints.. Pls bring long enough cables. Hair dryer n kettle provided.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Serene T

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel located near the roadside.From far can see the colourful designs and this is what attract my eye ball.So I decided to give it a try.
Driving from KSL mall takes about 5 minutes only. Beside the hotel got kaki kaki foot reflexology.
Upon arrival,we are provided with hot towel to wipe hands and a cup of guava drinks. The reception staffs are friendly and polite.
The room itself is quite big. The toilet is neat and clean.Toiletries and 2 bottles of mineral water are provided. What surprise me is that the hair dryer provided too!(so far most of the hotels wouldn't provide till u ask for it) Got a safety box which you can put your valuables as well. The mattress is soft and I really had a good sleep overnight.
The air-cond and water heater function well. There is a trick that you must switch on the heater then the water inside the shower room will flow faster. The wifi is good and I can ever watch my favourite movie online. The only con I probably can think about is the TV channels very limited.(lol)
In a nutshell,I really love this hotel and sure will recommend it to my friends and relatives.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2017

room is clean, spacious and you get to choose the design you want. it is quite special to us for the first time. just a little cons that the light was too dim, hard to do my make up. bathroom is very small. There have few reserved parkings for customer which is very convenient to us. location is good, massage & mamak just around the corner.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Very nice little hotel in a very good location. The rooms are clean and well maintained, the hotel lobby looks very nice and modern, and the building exterior is very easy to spot if you're driving or taking a taxi in. My girlfriend and I checked in pretty late at 10pm, and the staff were very nice to offer us juice and hot towels to refresh up when we entered the building. Best of all, there are many good food options around the area for breakfast or lunch when you wake up the next morning.

Would definitely go back again if I'm staying another night in JB!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a night as we wanted to do more shopping and run some errands over the weekend in JB. location of the hotel was excellent - about 10 minutes was from KSL. you can choose to talk, or simply take a GrabCar for about RM4-5.

The hotel was basic but clean. Toilet was small too. Don't expect anything too fanciful, but I think some rooms didn't have a window so take note. We had the designer room, which allowed us to have a view of the main street. My only grouse would be that there was no air-con in the corridor on the room levels so it was pretty stuffy out there.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple