Open today: Closed

from US$16.68
More Info
from US$63.67
More Info
All reviews cookies badge making cookie decorating bob the builder teacup ride hands on activities indoor theme park puteri harbour photo taking angelina ballerina photo opportunities small place entrance ticket play area young children air conditioned kids love
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

Hello Kitty has been my childhood favorite. It was really a dream come true for me to meet Hello Kitty in person along with the other Sanrio characters. The place may be small but it was a happy place for me and my daughter. We love Hello Kitty's house.

Date of experience: April 2013
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Kids below the age of 7 who are fans will like this place. Quite a few rides and activities to engage the children. Not many food choices available. You only need two hours. Get there early to avoid the queue.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

I took my nieces & nephew (aged 3 - 8) and was, rather pessimistically, expecting am over-commercialised 3-storey sales-pitch. In fact, I found this an original, interactive & very varied day out for the kids. We went to all three floors (Hello Kitty,Little Big Club, Thomas Town) and as well as the normal fun-fair rides & soft-play, they had a wonderful time solving puzzles to rescue Kitty, painting their nails, decorating cookies, dressing up, dancing on Angelina Ballerina's stage (in tutu & mouse-ears!) - all three of them had a thoroughly wonderful day!

We went on a Sunday, and although it was busy, it wasn't too crowded, so we didn't waste time queueing. Even without queueing, we still stayed from 10am to 5pm, without the kids getting bored. They all fell asleep on the way home, though!

I would definitely recommend this, and might even dare to take them again on their next visit!

2  Thank Jessica R
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Getting there is not hard as there are many signboards with the hello kitty picture guiding drivers along the way. The building though call little red cube but there is no cube just red rectangle at the building exterior.

It is good if yourself or your kids love Hello Kitty. Otherwise the floor is quite small and not many attractions with only 1 ride, 1 mini playground, 1 cafe, 1 nail saloon and 1 hello kitty house. We bought the 2 park pass that include Little big club. We went the whole floor except the nail saloon since my gal is still too small. Definitely overpriced for a non-hello kitty lover and pricey for a hello kitty lover.

The main plus is the hello kitty show. The show is fantastic and the best among all shows so ensure u take note of the timing and dun miss out. Photo taking with mascots are throughout the day at different timing and the staff just need to scan your barcode at a strap strapped to yr wrist and at the end of the day u can check and choose to print and purchase. Plus point i find is the photos are scanned and available online through pictureair so once purchased the hardcopy u can also download soft copy for sharing online. There are also many mascots around but I can't see the hello kitty mascot phototaking during my visit.

The playground is small and nothing much. Its more for small kids. for big kids, i will suggest the sodor playground which is the largest at 3rd floor at Thomas section (little big club). each floor all has playground just different themes.

The cafe is quite interesting as u can see the hello kitty shaped finger food etc. Even toilet doors have hello kitty pictures.

Not much attractions and not many people even on sat so its not squeezy and u can bring in your pram/stroller as they have a space for parking of yr stroller. I didn't see any pram rental available but i think it will be a plus point if they do offer.

Love the shop located at 1st storey though i wish the soft toys they sell can be of better quality bec the tee design fade off after 1st wash of my gal's kitty (who worn a tee) which is supposely a limited edition.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Definitely a heaven for all Hello Kitty fans. I bought tickets for both parks, and Hello Kitty is situated on the first floor. Frankly, I feel that the ticket price is very expensive since they don't have a different price for children, and the parks are very much too small for the price tag (might as well spend a bit more and go to Legoland even though it is very hot there). I did like the Hello Kitty house and the Black Wonder where you can take part in the treasure hunt. We watched the shows end enjoyed them very much. There are other activities too such as baking cookies and creating jewelries (but of course I didn't take part since I guess it is suitable for young children only). I am not a fan of Hello Kitty, but I did enjoy my time there... I just hope that I can bring my niece there so that I can join her for baking cookies and making jewelries. Overall, it was an enjoyable trip there. Oh yeah, there's a Red Bow Cafe on the ground floor if you wanna try out the Hello Kitty waffles. As for the souvenir shop next to it, I guess the Hello Kitty merchandise is expensive compared to other characters (obviously)

Date of experience: December 2012