“Awesome Food for the soul!”
Review of The Spice Kitchen

The Spice Kitchen
Ranked #26 of 1,244 Restaurants in Johor Bahru
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2016

I am surprised with food they served which are well served. Not sure who the chefs were, but good job to them!

I would definitely come back here again.

Ambience - Plenty of indoor AC seatings. It could cater to big groups as well.

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (171)

Reviewed 9 June 2016

I have always wanted to try traditional Indian cuisine. The experience has been great. The taste is fantastic. Slightly different from the ones in India but close enough. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

The sk naan was awesome wif lots of taste when dip in raita and chicken achari
Will go again,environment was bit stuffy didnt feel e aircon much though,shld look out for flies bugging arnd
Drinks was great ,fresh!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

food I tried was good satisfied will visit again for fully try out as this trip time was too short so tried only few dishes

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

Wanted to have a pleasant dinner with family after movie.Waited for 45 minutes&food never came.My kids started crying in hungry.3 waiters was informed about the delay but none came back with our order.Worst part,those who came after us got their food.All we ordered is briyani &nothing special.Infact for a plain water to reach our table took 30 minutes+2 reminders!What the hack!! Headed to nearest foodcourt&got food in 10mins.But my kids lost appetite coz they did not get what they wanted.Imagine the situation from my shoes!
Spice Kitchen,you spoilt my family day&Saturday nite!!No forgive!!!!No return&No recommendation!!

4  Thank Shanmugavelan P