Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$51
eDreamsUS$51
Agoda.comUS$51
2,835 results
All reviews cookies makan kitchen double tree the executive lounge welcome cookie care line food store pillow menu city square lounge access upon check steam room one bedroom suite swimming pool breakfast buffet in room dining pleasant stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2021

Full review, more photos: Visit the website in my profile.

Very good service standards. Got a nice suite upgrade as a Diamond member. Breakfast was lovely too.

One of very few DoubleTrees in the world to have an Executive Lounge, with quality food and unlimited drinks too.

Definitely the best hotel in Johor Bahru. I have been to Hiltons that are worse than this.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank suitesmile
Daniel Alcaraz, General Manager at Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Johor Bahru, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

Dear suitesmile,

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review. I'm pleased that you've enjoyed your stay with us and it's great to know that everything was to your satisfaction, from our breakfast spread and accommodation to the top-notch service delivered by our team.

Looking forward to welcoming you back for another stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Johor Bahru!

Reviewed 6 January 2021

Awesome hotel located in the city area. Excellent customer service. I love it.
Very clean and decorated. Breakfast was great. I am a Diamond member in Hilton and I really feel they treated me like VIP here. This is the reason I always choose Hilton Johor Bahru. I personally would rate them 10 out of 10. Thank you for their service.

Date of stay: January 2021
Daniel Alcaraz, General Manager at Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Johor Bahru, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2021

Dear Q776RZmaxs,

Thank you for your continued support and for leaving us a glowing review! I'm pleased to know that we've continued to impress with consistently high standards of service and that everything was to your satisfaction, including our thoroughly cleaned rooms, varied cuisines, and most especially our team's excellent hospitality.

We look forward to hosting you again soon at DoubleTree by Hilton Johor Bahru!

Reviewed 3 January 2021

They a helpful and polite team of crew .Everyone was very friendly and helpful . Great location and very well maintained rooms and important here is very clean .The food at Makan kitchen was awesome will be back again .thank Hilton for a great service .

Date of stay: December 2020
Daniel Alcaraz, General Manager at Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Johor Bahru, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2021

Dear johnjohnny87,

Thank you for leaving us a fantastic review! I'm happy you've enjoyed your stay with us and that everything was to your satisfaction, including our accommodation and cuisines, as well as our team's service and hospitality. Most importantly, it's always reassuring to know you feel confident and at peace during your stay due to our stringent hygiene SOPs.

We look forward to hosting you again soon at DoubleTree by Hilton Johor Bahru!

Reviewed 2 January 2021

A helpful and polite team. Special eredit to Stella for her great hospitality during the evening cocktail session. A well retreat for a 2 days 1 night at Double Tree JB. Rooms so cosy and clean. Thanks for the dark choco cookies given as gift while waiting for check in. Spent a great new year eve memories here!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Eileen_7518,

Thank you for leaving us such positive feedback! I'm pleased to note that you've had a lovely New Year's Eve staycation here and that you were especially impressed by our clean and comfortable rooms, not to mention the warm hospitality shown by our team. I'm sure Stella would really appreciate your encouraging comments too. On top of that, I'm glad you liked our warm welcome cookies as well!

We can't wait to welcome you back for another stay! :)

Reviewed 2 January 2021

Great central Location, well maintained rooms and proximity to F&B in the area. Quiet and restful sleep. Excellent check in and check out process by Rachel.Rooms so cosy and clean. Staff was polite and helpful. Credit to Stella for her great hospitality during the evening cocktail session. Will be back again

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Johnbeast,

Thank you for leaving us a great 5-star review. I'm happy it was a pleasant experience for you and that you were pleased with a great many aspects of your stay, from our comfortable and tranquil rooms to the top-notch service provided by our team. Glad that Rachel and Stella made your time with us all the more memorable and seamless too.

We look forward to hosting you again at DoubleTree by Hilton Johor Bahru!