“Not bad at all ”

Jeju Korea Bbq Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 1,244 Restaurants in Johor Bahru
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Had late lunch on weekdays, so far the varieties of side dishes a lot it just some of the plate were crack when they serve us. Food quality was good so far. I had cold noodle and ginseng chicken.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank AndreyaAnne
Write a reviewReviews (80)

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

1st time here...recommended by friends...food are good...service fast...just that pretty crowded...so may need to be careful when kids around but they serve free ice cream which ur kids will love it...customer keep coming in and out so can't recommend what's the good time to be there but this show how good they are

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Love the authentic Korean bbq and the free flow side dishes. Will be better if the waiter can provide the service with a simile.

Date of visit: June 2016
2  Thank samtan71
Reviewed 24 May 2016

I had read good reviews regarding this place but was sadly disappointed. My Korean friends rook me here and I was upset for them as they wanted me to taste the best. The side dishes were so so and I had the ginseng chicken which was very ordinary. My friends ordered the seafood soup with rice. There was free ice tea and ice cream potong. Service was good. However, the taste of food left me a wee bit disappointed. Maybe I should try their other dishes another day.

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank bertha52323
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Went there twice, don't find the food nice as compared to the Korean restaurants near pelangi. Tried the seafood steamboat at my second visit. Flower crab and prawns were not fresh. Seafood pancake hardly any seafood and was not cooked to standard. It was soft and sweet, not crispy at all. Disappointed.

Date of visit: May 2016