“Yummy 1 whole Peking duck into 3 dishes. ”
Review of Dragon-I

Dragon-I
Ranked #55 of 1,068 Restaurants in Johor Bahru
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

They are 6 adults. We were there for lunch. The Peking duck with the popia skin is so delicious. The 4 bowls of soup was also from the duck is yummy. The fry mee is good. The proportion is just right for the 6 of us. We will go again.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Food is good but waitress bad attitude serving, not attentive. Can hear kitchen talk too loud. Did not ask for name of person who book the table. Lots to be improved.

Reviewed 25 December 2017

We ordered 4 different bowls of La Mian, 2 portions of Xiao Long Bao and Guo Tie, 1 portion of Liu Shao Bao, 1 minced spinach tofu dish, and 1 Hong Shao Rou (a meat dish). plus 2 cups of tea - all at a cost of MYR236.50. Food is tasty and the service is OK. We will patronise the restaurant again.

1  Thank SAHM88
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Its worth to have theses for RM150, having a promotion for 30% for Beijing duck. They cooked the duck into 3 dishes with the popiah skin, soup plus yee fu Mee. Their xiaolong bao are good with thin skin with meat. The cute piggy buns were consisted of one red bean & lian rou paste but nothing fantastic but just too cute to order one. Was told they do not serve the Beijing duck from 4-6pm daily.

1  Thank Jess F
Reviewed 31 August 2017

So I had 2 side dishes and 2 mains for wife and me on 26 August 2017
I cant remember the names of the dishes but i will provide the description
Sides
1. beancurd skin and prawn 5/5
2. chilli dumplings 3/5
Mains:
1. Steam pork on top of rice 4/5
2. Australian beef with hand made noodles 1/5

the hand made noodles dish was the most disappointing. 24 RM and only 2 slices of beef. the rest of the noodles were just black sauce and some veges. I asked how come like that and the waiter just told me that the portions are allocated and if i was no happy, just fill in a feedback form and they will improve in the future. Well I hope with this feedback they will improve. It was my main dish as well so i left the restaurant disappointed.