“Good services”

Cafe BLD at Renaissance Johor Bahru Hotel
Ranked #6 of 1,244 Restaurants in Johor Bahru
Cuisines: International
Description: This all-day dining restaurant's casual and creative menu serves up international cuisine with a local touch, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner in Johor Bahru. Our live cooking stations provide guests with a unique and memorable dining experience. Our restaurant is now open for a la carte dine-in for fully vaccinated guests. All set up will adhere to hygiene SOPs and social distancing as outlined by the local authorities. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Reviewed 15 April 2019

so enjoyed the dinner with friends on 13 April 2019. Request crew for candle to surprise a friend with her coming up birthday ,friendly staff came along with wishes of birthday song.Really warm our heart.

Date of visit: April 2019
chef_Mahady, Director of Food and Beverage at Cafe BLD at Renaissance Johor Bahru Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2019

Dear lcl234,

Thank you for your response and we're equally trilled that you and your company enjoyed both the dinner and service.

Please do come again and will be as usual, provide you nothing less than the best of service and food varieties.

mohamad.abdullah@marriott.com

Write a reviewReviews (295)

Reviewed 13 April 2019

A warm and friendly welcome with fantastic customer service. Always great, tasty and superb food. I have been many times and it has consistently exceeded my expectations.
My experience was superb. The staff was prompt, friendly and helpful.
Wonderful - Just a quick note to pass on my sincere thanks to Eza, Ella, June and Eqin, keep up the amazing service.

Date of visit: April 2019
chef_Mahady, Director of Food & Beverage at Cafe BLD at Renaissance Johor Bahru Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2019

Dear brado_tanjung,

Thank you for your review and as our valued repeat guest, we're glad that we've been on a consistent level of service and food quality.

I've conveyed your thanks to Eza, Ella, June and Eqin whom in return have mentioned, i quote " It was our pleasure!"

Looking forward to your next visit soon and do come by to try our 'Mai Makan-Makan' buffet during the month of Ramahdan.

Best culinary regards

Reviewed 29 March 2019 via mobile

I had some nasi goreng and chicken rendang at The Club House. Suddenly I noticed the chicken rendang still had many feather stump on it. I told the waitress to take it to the kitchen staff. They should clean the chicken properly to ensure hygienic aspects of food.

2  Thank msmahbib

Dear msmahbib,

Thank you for your review and my sincere apologies in my delay in responding. While both embarrassing and concerned, please do accept my apologies for the experience you've had in the Club Executive lounge.
I've addressed this to our Executive Chef whom in return has assured this will not happen again and corrective action has been taken to ensure it does not.

Please do let me know when you're in town for your next visit as i would love to offer you and your husband a complimentary lunch buffet in our main restaurant, The Cafe BLD.

Again, my sincere apologies and looking forward to your next visit.

Best regards

Reviewed 28 March 2019 via mobile

Special thanks to Eza, Seri & Dyda of Cafe BLD. Friendly staff, great food and superb environment. Definitely will come back. So much fun with the birthday song...

Regards
Kamarul
28/3/19

Reviewed 13 March 2019 via mobile

The food was wonderful. Great hospitality by Mr Parthee, Mr Helmi, Mr Daus, Ms Eza, Ms Seri, Ms Nyda. Thanks to all of you.

1  Thank 964peacew