“Disappointing ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We came here because we were craving for a perfectly cooked pizza. Well, that’s exactly what we didn’t get. The pizza bases were very thin and the crust was not soft it was like a crisp. There was no where near enough tomato base forged amount of cheese there was! I’m not sure what the other dishes are like but I would not recommend pizza here or generally here!

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

We had a very agreeable lunch here. I particularly like a glass of red wine with my pizza and after much searching came upon this restaurant. The staff were very attentive and the food was excellent. My husband requested his spaghetti carbonara ‘al dente’ and it arrived as requested. Very tasty too and my Neapolitan pizza was just what I was hoping for! The Chilean red wine was great too!

1  Thank Lesley0206
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

I usually prefer to eat local food when i travel but the breakfast should be something that i am use to.
This place is the best for English breakfast. Huge quantity. Definitely recommend it.

1  Thank Inn D
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Ate here two days ago. My girlfriend ordered a pizza, i ordered a hamburger with fries.

Food came pretty fast, but pizza was very dry, overbaked and looked far from homemade. Top with cheese was starting to go brown.

Then the hamburger.... after ating the fries, i take a good look at the burger and wonder if i accidentially got a chicken burger in stead. After asking the waiter, he convinced me that this IS there beef burger. The burger was DEEPFRIED?! Meat was also very much like a deepfried snack hamburger. No real fresh beef here.

Don’t go to this place. You will be dissapointed.

Ps. The place nextdoors, 3 amigo is from the same owner. You can order from both menus. Based on our experience, I would never go there.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Great service, clean restaurant, great food and reasonably priced.

We ate there three times while we were in Langkawi and thoroughly enjoyed it.

1  Thank Michael W