12 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$307
Booking.comUS$307
Hotels.comUS$307
Trip.comUS$308
TripadvisorUS$307
TravelocityUS$307
All reviews horizon bar beach grill ladies and gentlemen rainforest deluxe room grand ocean beach villa ocean front chinese restaurant f b private pool buggy service pandan buggy drivers kids club st regis this beautiful resort lobster omelette
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2022

SATISFIED !!!!! ENJOYABLE & BEST SERVICES
Dear Ritz-Carlton,

Thank You for your hospitality and services for us. It’s definitely a great memorable days we had spent in the resort hotel. To add-on: It's my wife birthday and hotel prepared well for her birthday decoration inside the room, and of course I personally bring the cake to the restaurant "LANGKAWI KITCHEN", they gave surprise by sing birthday song to her along with complimentary "TIRAMISSU CAKE" for her.

We had all our lunch and dinner at the hotel:
- Langkawi Kitchen (Main Restaurant)
- The Horizon (Asian Kitchen)
- Beach Grilled Restaurant (Grilled & Western) *RECOMMENDED SEAFOOD AREA*

Just a feedback to compliment your staff.
Staff had met and serve us well throughout our stay:
- Daniel (F&B) *A MUST PERSON TO MEET*
- Afa (The Horizon)
- Jenie (Horizon)
- Syami (Buggy always send us back to the room)

It’s a great services. I would say nothing else to complaint to be honest. We had really enjoyed most with your resort. The best man I had met is Daniel since my first day arrival, he helped us and shared most resort information of what we can do, and what we can eat to us. He’s a hardworking and best person to us. Since 1st day until the day we checkout, he never stop to service us at all. For real, I will be back in March for my mother birthday. This will be our frequent visit places after this trip
1000% Going back to this places.

Hope to see you all again anytime soon. Thank You Stay safe.

Date of stay: January 2022
Ellen Franke, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Langkawi, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2022

Dear Anson C,

Thank you for sharing your memorable stay experience. It is had been such a pleasure to host you at our resort.

Thank you so much for highlighting the personalized level of services and attention to detail our Ladies & Gentlemen. I will personally share your review with them. I am sure they will be thrilled, and this will motivate them further to serve future guests.

On behalf of our Ladies and gentlemen, I look forward to welcoming you back on your next return for another memorable holiday `your home away from home here with us at The Ritz-Carlton, Langkawi.

Reviewed 12 January 2022

Special shoutout to our Host, Jun Hang, Daniel & Afa @ Horizon. You guys were amazing! Do join in the mocktail class for an even better experience @ The Ritz. Lovely, warm & luxurious. Definitely one of the best!

1  Thank Samuelang
Ellen Franke, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Langkawi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2022

Dear Samuelang,

Thank you for your review.

I am glad that you had a great time at the resort and enjoyed our Nature in a Glass conducted by our Ladies & Gentlemen.
I will personally share your compliments to Jun Hang, Daniel & Afa.

Looking forward to welcoming you back should travel brings you back to Langkawi.

Reviewed 11 January 2022 via mobile

At the very last minute, me and my husband decided to walked into Horizon Bar for a beautiful sunset view dinner.

As soon as we arrived at the front gate, we were kindly greeted by the front gate Sir, could not recall his name. But he was kind and helpful.

The buggy came in less than 5 minutes of waiting, and greeted us warmly. Thank you!

Once we reached the Horizon Bar, each one of the awesome people welcome us amazingly!

Special thanks to Ms. Yen for smoothly arranging our arrival via whatsapp.

Daniel, Qayyum and Azrul for all the amazing recommendations of meals and drinks to have and every assistance and requests were kindly fulfilled.

To Azrul and Yuva thank you for the beautiful photos you both took of me and my husband. The shots were beautiful!

Thank you so much for one of the greatest service each one of you gave us tonight. We both appreciate them a lot!

Everything was perfect including our buggy ride back to our car, thank you so much. ♥️

Dinda and Aha

Room tip: Just ask any staff for meal recommendations and don't hesitate to ask for help to take beautiful photos of you! They are very kind and helpful!
Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Dinda and Aha,

Thank you for sharing your Horizon experience. It is truly the best place in Langkawi to catch the sunset.
I am thrilled to have read our Ladies & Gentlemen has made it more memorable, and I will personally share your review with all of them.

I look forward to personally welcoming you back for another memorable experience.

Reviewed 11 January 2022

I would like to take this opportunity to say a very big thank you to Ellen and your entire team throughout my Honeymoon at The Ritz Carlton Langkawi.

The service was flawless from the team. They went their extra mile to make us feel like home. I just have no words to describe their service.

Your Front Office team was amazing. I always believe that first impression is always your last impression. They literally went beyond that. From the check-in process till my check-out was just flawless. Special mention to Charles, Afiqah, Bella (She is my wife’s good friend now) , Karthik and I don’t remember other names. And also to the 2 drivers for my Airport Transfers. Please do include them in your recognitions. There is one particular staff I would like to mention that is Akmal. He was truly amazing and gem of a person. Whenever we needed anything or any information, it was considered done. And, he is just like a Road Runner!. . Your Front Office team is in safe hands with Mr Harris.

The Dining Beyond we had was just simply remarkable and wow. Special mention to Sukri (F&B) who took care of us with warmness at the beach. Such a friendly person he is. On the other hand, the food was exquisite. I’m not sure who the chef was. Hats off to him/her. Please do say my thank you to the chef. Keep up the excellent work. However, I would like to express my gratitude to Muhen and Jing Yan for accommodating all my needs and organizing everything throughout my stay. Kudos to you both and your team.

Your breakfast selections was just amazing throughout our stay. The menu was just too tasty. Special mention to Chef Sukor for accommodating our dietary requirement. As we do not consume anything with beef, he was there for us. Special mention to Mr Nils. I only got to see him on my last day but he went all his way out to even get me a Late Check Out as my flight was only at 6.30pm. Kudos to him. There was one particular staff I would like to mention as well. My apologies for not remembering his full name. His name is starting with ‘A’. Not sure if he was the Supervisor or the Restaurant Manager. Such a lovely guy he is. His heart is filled with kind and warmth.

It was the best decision to choose The Ritz Carlton Langkawi as my Honeymoon destination. Definitely will come back in the near future.

Room tip: Best views from any room.

Dear Shyam8,

My sincerest appreciation for sharing your wonderful stay experience, and thank you for choosing The Ritz- Carlton, Langkawi, for your honeymoon.

Thank you for sharing your feelings about the exceptional level of personalized services received throughout your entire stay. I fully agree with you that the genuine care extended by our Ladies and Gentlemen always makes the difference.

Rest assured that I would personally share your recognition and highlights with the entire team, as I am sure it will add additional motivation to each of us in our daily efforts to create memorable experiences for all our guests.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon for other exceptional holidays here with us at The Ritz-Carlton, Langkawi.

Reviewed 10 January 2022 via mobile

Thank you Ms Joey Kundang for bending backwards to ensure our stay at Ritz Carlton Langkawi was a wonderfully memorable experience!

Your level of service is beyond 6-star!

You are clearly on your toes at all times, working hard to meet the needs of your guests are met every single day! Also ensuring we make use of the vast array of fun activities and amazimg facilities your hotel offers. We absolutely appreciate that you constantly remind us to relax and have fun and you will take care of the mundane details we may have to deal with. You even ensure that a buggy is sent to us punctually to take us to our next adventure! From Sunrise to sunset at the Ritz Langkawi was magical.

Joey, you have truly made our stay at Ritz Carlton Langkawi that more special. We travel extensively around the world but we have never had the privilege to meet someone as warm & welcoming as you.

You are the reason guests like us will return to ritz carlton over & over again!

I can’t help but wish that every Ritz Carlton around the globe offers this level of service to their guests.

Our heartfelt Joey, for all you have done for us. You are truly an asset to your management.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Ellen Franke, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Langkawi, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2022

Dear Patkay9,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

I am thrilled to learn that you had a wonderful experience at The Ritz-Carlton, Langkawi, and had a chance to enjoy the facilities and services we offered. Total guest satisfaction is our utmost priority, and thanks to your positive comment and feedback, we can maintain our service standards.

I will personally share your review with Joey, which will motivate her to go above and beyond for future guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable experience in the future.