“Awesome Amanda”

Price range: US$1 - US$10
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2013

Amanda is so friendly and we did have a nice chat with her. We would like to thanks Amanda for the special drinks n coffee, and also share with us about her experience on painting, we like their naive painting. Give this casual cafe a try if u got time.

2  Thank ismewlin

Reviewed 26 November 2012

My husband and I are not those Starbucks crowd, when we found this tiny cafe with it's bright red wall, we are sold! The brews were fantastic, both americano and the macchiato. Magazines and coffee table books are available for your reading pleasure while waiting for your coffee.

2  Thank jmy71
Reviewed 3 November 2012

Great place to stop if you are yearning for a taste of home.
Very pleasant, but food was average and so were the cakes.

2  Thank LAM15
Reviewed 28 September 2012

Location is quite hard to find but just give Amanda a call and she will guide you there. Food and drinks are extremely good and everything is at reasonable price. Amanda recommended a Banana Coffee for my friend and a refreshing Lemon Mint for me. We enjoyed them so much together with potato wedges. The location is quiet and calm, suitable for small group of people to hangout. Amanda shared her experience in coffee painting that amazed us. I will definitely visit Amanda’s again during my next trip to Langkawi. All the best, Amanda! Thanks for your sharing and coffee! We will be back again! :)

2  Thank euniceljw
Reviewed 7 September 2012

The best coffee & tea ever!!! I like to hang out here coz of relaxing environment! Tried different drinks every time I went there. Amanda will recommend n make the drink for me, no brain storming required! And so far every beverages suits my appetite!

2  Thank ChunSam
AmandaZulkifli, Owner at Amanda's Coffee & Tea, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2012

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. Hope you are always enjoy the beverages that i had made for you. I am trying my best to make all my customers happy with their drinks.

Thank you for coming and i look forward to see you again.

Best Regards,