“Island Hopping Tour”
Review of Seeman Watersports

Seeman Watersports
More attraction details
Owner description: Seemanwatersports – Langkawi Jet Ski Tours, is an innovative adventure tour operator providing a unique and adventure experience for guests visiting the Langkawi Island . Guests can enjoy riding their own jetskis conducted by experienced guides.We provides 2 packages: Tour 1 (3 hours) visits more than 8 islands On this tour you will discover some amazing rock formations of island South West of Langkawi. Enjoy a brief stop at Pulau Singa Besar ,Beras basah island and visit Pregnant Maiden Lake where the waters are believed to have magical effects on infertile women! :Tour 2 (4 hours) visits more than 20 islands (for more information visit our website)We use: Powerful 4-stroke seadoo jet skies with (IBR System) Intelligent Brake and Reverse. Designed specifically for Sea-Doo watercraft, the iBR system provides the rider with the ability to bring the watercraft to a controlled stop on demand. Also provided Bottled waters, sunglasses, dry bags and Free photos of the full tours, included as well as pick up and drop offs. tours operate daily in most weather conditions and no licence or experience is necessary. Useful Information: Activities suitable for all ages.
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

We booked an island hopping tour with Seeman.

Our guide was great, made the experience very enjoyable.

Seeman is cheaper than some other operators, however they all do the same tour and this company represents good value with modern Jet Skis and friendly staff.

Bring a USB stick so they can transfer
your photos or alternatively buy one from.

Definitely the best way to see the islands and the most fun

There are newer reviews for Seeman Watersports

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Booked for a 4hr trip but had to cut it short to 3hrs due to unfavorable wind conditions, choppy waters and lack of skills/experience on a jet ski in such conditions. "No problem...", we thought. Since we have already traveled all the way to Cenang from Kuah in our cute little rental... a little choppy water and wind won't hamper our trip.

Their guides were very honest and straight forward during the safety briefing and gave us multiple chances to postpone the trip while assuring us, that if we should still want to go ahead with the trip in such conditions, they will do all they can to the best of their ability and experience. Much to our (and their) expectations, the weather was really rough on us. Constantly pelted by rain drops as we raced through the choppy waters... it would have made for a very painful and soggy trip if not for their (guides) antics. The wife and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves... throughout the whole trip, whichever islands that we could safely access, we visited... whichever routes that were too dangerous, we detoured and for every quiet moment we had while exploring, we were cheered, laughter was heard and smiles could be seen.

Hats off, thumbs up, salute to Ariff (hope I got your name right) for his dedication to his craft... cos when it comes to jet skis, his knowledge at sea and his skills as a rider is more of an art, than any other. You can actually see his face all lit up whenever he's on the jet ski. While always having that serious look and attitude while out at sea, he is the extreme opposite on dry land... so prepare yourselves... he's the equivalent of the mischievous classroom joker. Not forgetting, Bhaiya a.k.a Orang Bulan (Moonman)... we are very sorry for the last minute change and are very grateful for the accommodations.

You guys are (for the lack of the word) crazy fun to ride with and are just crazy good on your jet skis... the next time we're in Langkawi, we'll personally head down to your tent at the beach just to say hi and share a cold (non-alcoholic) one with you guys.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

We checked in as requested and went to get some cash and food. At lunch, one of the kids got sick, so our number went from 4 to 2. While it was an inconvenience and a cost to them, they were kind and accepting of the situation. My hubby and son went on the trip and had a great time.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Island hopping on a jet ski is probably the best way to explore the islands around langkawi! We were lucky, it was just my boyfriend and me who went on the afternoon trip at 2pm with our two guides! They were great fun, we were able to go swimming many times and they even took us longer than expected! There are many jet ski tours available, but here you get great service, they take pictures and give it to you for free and you also get wet shoes for your protection! Definitely a thumps-up!

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Went for Island hopping(8) Jet ski tour in March 2017. Booked via Seeman watersports.
I was very excited about this activity and as soon we entered the seeman's office,
me and my partner were very well greeted.

We made payment and then moved to beach area by a car provided by seeman with our Guide.
Guide knew English very well and made our jet ski tour worth.

We started our tour and we were accompanied by one more guide/cameraman. And I must say as the journey started me and my partner were amazed with the views of different islands.
Pregnant lady island, diamond island, islands where the voice echos(OMG it was spectacular and amazing), Eagle watching, monkey feeding etc.
And to add on to these amazing viewes we were accompanied by the guides which had richest knowledge of these islands.

I would like to thanks Seeman watersports for such a lovely experience. I would like to do this
activity again in my life.