The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The St. Regis Langkawi(Langkawi)
Akasia Hotel(Langkawi)
  • Restaurant
3,327 results
All reviewstide restaurantbreeze baryacht clubheavenly bedseasonal tastesinfinity poolbedroom villaocean viewkids clubspg memberjetty pointkuah townprivate beachandaman seabuffet breakfastmain poolan upgrade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is amazing. Food was perfect and pool area always clean and fresh. A big thanks to the friendly and super professional staff! The always made sure that we had everything we needed to feel spoiled. A special thanks to Nor and Abd Hamlin.
We will be back here many times.

Ebony Anderberg

Stayed: April 2018
Westin L, General Manager at The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ebony A,
It's such a pleasure to read your kind comments on this forum, we are truly grateful for your words.
Serving our guests to utmost satisfaction is always a priority and we are so thrilled that you enjoyed our gamut of associate services and offerings,
We truly look forward to having you back with us on the resort!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Have just returned from 10 day holiday to Langkawi, staying at the Westin Resort.
What a beautiful hotel with magnificent views. Rooms are spacious with wonderful king size beds, and ever so comfy. All staff extremely helpful.
Food was always tasty and well presented.
The main reason for this review is the Breeze Bar. We always enjoyed our afternoon and evening drinks, and the menu snacks were delicious. All prices very reasonable.
Wish to give a special mention and Thank You to the staff of the bar, Ryan, Sharil, Cannon, Zahid (not sure if spelling is correct). These guys were just brilliant at making us feel most welcome, and looking after our every need. Nothing was too much trouble. Sharil is an expert mixing the cocktails night after night, even during very busy
Happy hours. And of course the 3 lovely singers entertaining us night after night.
Also a huge thank you to Alias and Hakimi for your special attention. All very much appreciated.
Hopefully one day we will return.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Margaret R,

What a fantastic review, thank you for sharing your kind words for our team!

It's our pleasure to learn that your stay was a wonderful one! Thank you especially for highlighting our signature offerings presented by the team at Breeze bar. We appreciate your warm comments as it shows our consistency in maintaining brand standards.
Once again, thank you for sharing your experience. Our team looks forward to having you back in a not too distant future.
Until then, take care and have a wonderful week ahead.

Stay well,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just returned from this hotel. It was a lovely hotel and nothing was too much trouble. On arrival greeted with a drink and cold refreshing towel. Breakfast choice was amazing. Pool Bar and Tide were really good. There for a celebration and was left cake, fruit and wine. Thank you a wonderful surprise and really grateful. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear RocketDog9,
We are thrilled to know that we were able to meet your expectations during your visit to our resort, especially your warm notes about the food and beverage experience offerred. It’s wonderful to know that the experience delighted you in every way, and more so since it was a personal celebration. We shall endeavour to maintain the high standards which we have set for ourselves and look forward to welcoming you to The Westin Langkawi on your next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is my personal worst experience staying at a 5 star and I am a business traveller so I stay at them quite a bit. The service is the worst service I have ever experienced in a 5 star.

I arrived at the hotel at 3:00 and was not given a room for an indefinite time. No one cared to inform me the reason for the delay or give me a definite time when I could get the room. Whenever I came to the reception they said it will take another 10 minutes. This happened 4 times.

I had to leave for the cable car so they suggested me to take the buggy and change in the recreation room. This is okay. I specifically told them to keep my bags in my room when I was back since my bag had a lot of valuables. When I came back 4 hours later. the hotel staff had no clue where my bag was. One guy asked the other and I finally got my bag after a mini treasure hunt. Even after this, the staff was nonchalant and non-apologetic. They were talking rudely and didnt care to apologize for this fiasco.

Westin and SPG should teach their staff to be kind and polite with the guests. And to be more efficient if possible.

Would not recommend paying the extra worth to go to a five star and expect a 3 star service.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank kumar s

Dear Kumar S,
Thank you for detailing your experience and helping us gather a better perspective about our resort. Please be rest assured that we have perused your review with concern and utmost prudence. I wish to express my sincere regret about the discomforts you experienced, your concerns have been notified to the team for rectification measures.
Thank you for taking out the time to share your feedback. We sincerely hope you will give us another chance to restore your faith in our resort.

Be well

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a wonderful hotel! The staff will go out of their way to make your stay special and meet your every request with a genuine smile! Beautifully designed villas with direct access to the beach. We’d highly recommend The Float for a private dinner if celebrating a special day. The resort is impeccable in every way. Since we were celebrating my birthday the hotel gifted us with cakes, chocolates, fruit baskets and flower bouquets. I’d highly recommend The Westin and will definitely be back again! A big thanks to Rajeev and his professional team!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Philip F

We are glad to know that we were able to meet your expectations during your visit to our resort, especially your warm notes about our attentive associates, private pool villas and dining experience. It’s wonderful to know that the experience delighted you in every way, and more so since it was your birthday celebration. We shall endeavour to maintain the high standards which we have set for ourselves and look forward to welcoming you to The Westin Langkawi on your next visit.