We stayed at Berjaya Langkawi soon after Christmas. We stayed in a Chalet on water which was lovely with beautiful views of the ocean and mountains. The plusses of this resort are: its not too far from the airport - about a half hour's drive, the hotel has a private beach which is secluded and good for swimming and lazing around, nice pool with a shady pool bar. The hotel itself is rather dated - especially the reception area can do with a major face lift. The rooms are nice but the bathroom could do with a bit of TLC, Food was good overall - I recommend the beach restaurant which severed a nice breakfast. The Thai restaurant was a disappointment in terms of food - got very late and service was pretty slow, the food lacked authenticity. But the location on a pier is lovely at night - to watch the fish swimming from your table. This resort is a good place to chill out and take it easy .Could definitely do with a bit of upgrading though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home to Unesco's World GeoPark, discover the island said to have inspired love and miracles. Cocooned within a rainforest sanctuary, Berjaya Langkawi Resort embraces boundless views of emerald waters and green-cushioned mountains. With an array of convention facilities and inspired spa treatments complemented with heartfelt services, moments are filled with a sense of natural connection and harmonious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia Hotel Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Hotel
- Resort Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Spa Resort