Lowest prices for your stay
US$112
Free cancellation until 22/05/22
Official Hotel
US$96
Free cancellation until 22/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$79
Free cancellation until 25/05/22
Booking.comUS$104
Priceline
ZenHotels.comUS$198
5,976 results
All reviews rainforest chalet oriental village beach restaurant shuttle service thai restaurant dayang cafe cable car family chalet private beach sky cab jet ski dusky leaf monkeys main restaurant kuah town wildlife nature island
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 December 2021 via mobile

This hotel is my preferred choice jn Langkawi. Rooms are decent size with balcony smidst thevtrees or facing the forest or sea. All service staff are courteous and always smiling. Pool is big with certainly one of the best beach in Langkawi. Always a joy to return

Room tip: The vest rooms are those built on stilts in the sea. How close can you get to the sea?
Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Adrian Chung, General Manager at Berjaya Langkawi Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2021

Warm Greetings from Berjaya Langkawi Resort!

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our resort. I’m pleased that you had an enjoyable stay with us and we at the Resort look forward to welcome you again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 20 November 2021 via mobile

The room was located nearby a generator room and there was a frequent ringing sound which unable us to sleep peacefully. The bathroom floor was stagnant and aircond was leaking. And the buggy service and staff was poor in service. I was stunned with the reply I received from the staff when I requested a buggy for my friend as it was raining, the person at the buggy service reply that our room was the one keep requesting for the buggy frequently. This was not a reply I expected as the buggy service is provided by the resort which we are staying and paying for! Do improve your customer service experience as your resort is claimed 5 star resort!

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank presQ7
Adrian Chung, General Manager at Berjaya Langkawi Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2021

Greetings from Berjaya Langkawi Resort!

It was indeed a pleasure having you with us recently at Berjaya Langkawi Resort. May we take this opportunity to express our deepest appreciation for your kind patronage.

I am in receipt of your review at Trip Advisor on your comments regarding your stay at Berjaya Langkawi Resort.

I would like to sincerely apologize for your unpleasant experience. I deeply regret that we have failed to live up to your expectations during your stay here. We have since addressed all the issues raised with all the staff concerned where remedial action is being taken. As we at the resort view your comments seriously, I would greatly appreciate if you could write to me personally at adrian.chung@berjayahotel.com as I would like to know more where we have failed in our service delivery.

I look forward to hear from you.

Kindly,

Reviewed 19 November 2021 via mobile

Berjaya Langkawi is perfect for everyone. Tucked between the sea and mountains, it offers breathtaking views regardless of which chalet you choose. The food is good and the rooms are very clean. The resort has excellent amenities that are functional and clean. The staff are super friendly and efficient (there is always a smile on their faces no matter the time of day). Special thanks to Dave, Idris and Sunita for making all our trips memorable. A big thank you to all other staff of Berjaya for making us feel at home every time we have stayed at the resort. We highly recommend experiencing the wonderful hospitality and natural beauty of Berjaya Langkawi.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Kesh13

Warm Greetings from Berjaya Langkawi Resort

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor. I am very pleased that you had an enjoyable experience during your stay with us. Every effort is always made to put our customers experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work the staffs put in every day. We look forward to seeing you again.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 18 November 2021 via mobile

Second time year since a year ago. Still the same except we were upgraded to a on-water chalet. Love the forest, love the chalet, couldn't enjoy the swimming pool and beach due to bad weather. Nothing luxury here but super comfortable and so healing while walking from room to lobby. Be prepared for waiting longer time for buggy during peak hours.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank StanUP
Roger Chew, Marketing at Berjaya Langkawi Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2022

Dear Stan Up,

Greetings from Berjaya Langkawi Resort!

Thank you for your recent patronage at Berjaya Langkawi Resort, and for taking the time to write a review! I am pleased that you had an enjoyable experience during your recent stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our Resort in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 28 October 2021 via mobile

Berjaya is a bit of a mixed bag. The good stuff - the location if you like quiet and nature is amazing. Watch wildlife from your rooms and relax on one of the nicer beaches in Langkawi - very little noise and very relaxing. Not so good - the rooms and facilities in general are well overdue a refurb. Our room was clean but certainly not 5 star standard. The food also is not great, we drove out of the resort and ate out most evenings but if you don’t have a car a grab will cost you around 50 ringgit to get to Cenang and back. Overall we would stay again for the rainforest location but wouldn’t pay full price to do so,

Date of stay: October 2021