“Amazing food and service at a good price! Vegetarian option too”
Review of Haroo

Haroo
Ranked #1 of 443 Restaurants in Langkawi
Price range: US$30 - US$60
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

I travelled with my parents (who are from Malaysia), my sister (we were born and raised in London) and my boyfriend who is vegetarian. Haroo ticked all the boxes for our range of tastes, including restoring my mum's faith in Korean food after a few duds in London. The chef brought out some of the food herself and the owner came out to welcome us and mix my boyfriend's bibimbap properly! They also brought out a free starter and free ice cream for us all. It had been a long and very rainy day for us, so it was great to be able to finish it with an excellent meal at Haroo. I tried the Korean sweet-potato noodles (jap chae) which I highly recommend!

There are newer reviews for Haroo

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful meal here, best so far on Langkawi. We both ordered bibimbap from the friendly and attentive waiter. It arrived super fast. The friendly Grandfather of the family who owns the restaurant then offered to mix it up correctly for us, as he could see we were struggling. Anywhere else this might have been a bit creepy, but honestly it was a kind and helpful thing to do. The ambience here was lovely, it's set slightly back from the Main Street so it's quiet and peaceful. Prices very reasonable. The food tasted amazing. We will return before we leave the island.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Excellent food and very friendly staff. Meals came out quickly and our order was 100% correct. Also very easy to find and and an easy to read menu.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Should try this, they serve original taste of Korean cuisine. We like it, especially Japchae and Kimchijeon

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Came for lunch on a wet day so only another table is occupied. Owner is extremely attentive and friendly. We ordered seafood pancake, bimbimbap and seafood kimchi soup (natural choice on a wet afternoon). All dishes were delicious and we enjoyed every bit. Owner even treated us to a scope of mango ice cream each. Thanks a lot!