Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
BC
West Kirby, United Kingdom

Good

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Mar 2019
This was nice, the room was big and roomy, the area was very scenic and it was close to the beach. However, the check in desk isn't 24/7. Apart from that, it was a very pleasant stay and I would recommend it.
Date of stay: June 2018
    RM 690
  • Algotels
20.4 km from Soluna Guest House
View more hotels in Langkawi
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 February 2019

I stayed at Soluna Guest house for three nights. I must share with all that my stay was relaxed and one of the most beautiful experiences while in langkawi Island. To begin with, the staff was very very polite, helpful and always smiling. They are always eager to help. Nadia and Man have been warm hosts. The thing I loved the most at Soluna was that I could hear birds chirping all day long during my stay. I woke up to melodious chirping and while I rested on the net, reading my book, I could hear the cookoo singing.

Nadia and Man have been very helpful in suggesting where to go and what to eat in langkawi. I had long conversations with both of them during my stay. They know a lot about cultures and Bollywood :P Don't miss the night food market, don't miss the music and dance on the beach. You can also ask Nadia or Man ( at the reception) to book Island hopping tours, scuba diving, or other adventures on the island and the service providers will pick you from the guest house ( what's better than that ?)

The rooms have A.C and are quiet. The bathrooms are clean and have all amenities. Please bring your own soap and toothpaste though. Towels are provided.

Cats- the place is full of pet cats who you will find sleeping all day or cuddling the guests or their siblings. The one named 'Chai' is a celebrity. Everyone wants to hold Chai in their hands. The guests staying at Soluna are also very nice. I mingled with them and had memorable conversations.

The walk to the beach from Soluna is a bit harsh for those who are old or have week legs but I found it a nice refreshing walk. I takes only 10 -15 mins to walk to the beach (the only price one must pay to stay in a guest house while being surrounded with nature).

If you hate staying in square concrete rooms (hotels) and love enjoying subtleties of life and are travelling to relax and chill, then I strongly suggest Soluna Guest House for your stay in Langkawi. Oh!! BTW they are usually booked all round the year and I got real lucky with them.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank dhillon1704
Reviewed 15 January 2019 via mobile

Cannot rate this place high enough. Ended up staying here for about two weeks and could have stayed even longer. Such a peaceful, quiet retreat. It is only a short walking distance from the main strip in Cenang for people wanting to go to all of the restaurants and bars and the beach. Soluna is a beautiful place to relax and feel at home whilst travelling. You can rent scooters from them and book other activities as well. The staff and owner are absolutely lovely and make you feel so welcome. We stayed in both the dorms and the private rooms and both were great. The common areas make it quite easy to chat to other travellers and get to know people. There was also a little of kittens when we stayed there which are unbelievably cute!!

Date of stay: December 2018
1  Thank jadeleassa
Reviewed 1 December 2018 via mobile

Enchanted place in the middle of the nature, but 5 minutes walk from the stores and the main beach
We had a private room with Fan: it was clean and very cozy!!
The common area is wonderful to share some time with others or just getting some time for u
At the reception u may have the possibility to rent a scooter to wonder around the island or some organised trip to explore incredible places (we did the one for snorkelling, veryvery suggested)
Excellent price/quality rate

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Everything at that place is great. The kitchen, the rooms, the washroom, the dinning area, the reception area and mainly the people (Nadia and Cloudiya). Beach is really walking distance. Loved the stay

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Loved this guesthouse. It is set far enough back to be quiet and rural surrounded by fields, cows, chickens and cats but it's only 5 mins walk to the beach.
Very friendly and helpful staff, well looked after communal areas and a huge communal fridge. The room we stayed in was large with private shower and toilet and had aircon plus a ceiling fan. Worth emailing direct even if there is no vacancy on the booking websites.

Date of stay: March 2018