Casa del Mar, Langkawi(Pantai Cenang)
US$294
US$186
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$91
US$78
Ambong Ambong Langkawi(Pantai Tengah)
US$222
US$202
Agoda.com
The Danna Langkawi(Pantai Kok)
US$344
US$292
Priceline
1,077 results
All reviewsunderwater worldcenang beachhuge poolpool sidebuffet dinnerkids poolseafood restaurantfree shopslangkawi islandswim up barnizamdutyparasailing
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I was there 3 days ago. I am disappointed with the hotel room and service.
The room is very old with insects around the bathroom. The balcony was very dirty. The glass door for shower was broken. Stuff are friendly but unfortunately they can't understand English well.
The only good attractive part in this resort is their swimming pool.
Maintenance work need to be done for rooms and building.
Corridor in the building was wet after rain. The windows are too old and rain splash into the building.
The stay was unpleasant.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Monsteryy
AseaniaResort, Public Relations Manager at Aseania Resort & Spa Langkawi Island, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Dear Monsteryy

Thank you so much for your invaluable feedback which I am delighted to receive! As you are aware, we have recently starters renovation works are planned for the various areas of the hotel, including our rooms and also working on some really exciting plans for this beautiful resort in the months to come. we want to attract and retain important guests like yourself to continue to stay with us . Thank you once again for the feedback. We hope to welcome you back at our resort in the future

Do let me know if I my personally assist with any future reservation .

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Travelled there in June 2014 with 2 young children. Booked into super deluxe quadruplex. The hotel looks ok from outside, but the room is old, and there is an unpleasant smelled in the room, it smelled of mould and the smell just would not go away. It feels like it has not been thoroughly clean or it has not been used for a long time. The most annoying part is that there were at least 10 mosquitoes in the room when we checked in!! The reason we book this hotel is because of the swimming pool for the kids, but I was quite disappointed with it as the pool, although was "huge", it was not maintained and lack of staff around to care for it. We end up only using one part of the pool as the rest of it, the water level was lower than what it supposed to be and not clean. There is supposed to be a wave pool, but there is a sign stating that it was under maintenance, but I doubted as there was no maintenance work at sight and it was low season (which was why it was under maintenance). The location was ok, have shops and restaurant within walking distance.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear lilyfabuloso

Thank you for your review and we do value and appreciate your feedback on our property. We hope you can give us a second chance, next time you visit us and promise you will have a pleasant stay with us .

Please inform us in advance on your next visit . Looking forward to welcome you again.

Best regards

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Spent 4 night here with my family. My sons really enjoyed the big swimming pool. Staff were friendly during our stay. Relatively near to airport and tourist attraction at Pantai Cenang. Cons: Picture reception quality on TV was poor. Very low mobile phone reception at my room near the end of left wing. Wifi also very slow and weak.

Stayed: June 2014
AseaniaResort, Public Relations Manager at Aseania Resort & Spa Langkawi Island, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Dear SyahrinShahir

Thank you so much for your invaluable feedback which I am delighted to receive! We apologize for r any inconvenience caused . We will look into the areas you've mentioned and work hard to improve them.

Looking forward to your return visit.

Kind regards

Reviewed 18 June 2014

This is my second time visit to this resort after 10 years. I have stayed in Super Deluxe Room with my family of 5 children for 5 days 4 nights. The room is at the ground floor east wing facing the pool.

My kids enjoyed the pool very much. However, the room looks oldish and smelly. Breakfast also does not have much options. The foods outside much better taste.

Overall : average

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
AseaniaResort, Public Relations Manager at Aseania Resort & Spa Langkawi Island, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Hairul Anuar S

First and foremost thank you for staying with us . We are glad and happy that you have returned to visit us again.

We have also noted all your comments and feedback we are really appreciated your review , I will be sure to share this with my team to see how we might improve upon this for the future.

Thank again of your loyal support and we hope to see and serve you again in the near future.

Wish you a wonderful week ahead.

Best regards from

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Bernie & Jo Gough would like to thank the management and staff for the kindness and professionalism given to us during our wonderful eleven days stay at your resort.

Each and every staff at the resort was so polite and helpful.
It was an unforgettable holiday and lots of beautiful memories to remember.

We have no hesitation in recommending Aseania Resort to our friends and others to have a holiday in your resort.

Once again thank you all for your kind hospitality.

Kind Regards

Bernard and & Jo Gough

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bernie G

Dear Bernie & Jo Gough

Thank you for having taken the time to share your positive feedback about your recent stay at Aseania Resort & SPA Langkawi 。We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and call us “professionalism” and we all miss you & your love one here.

We strive to ensure that all our guest leave us with a memorable experience and we look forward to be of service to you again. Do let me know if I my personally assist with any future reservation.

Thank you once again for the wonderful feedback and have a great week ahead .

Best regards from