The property is good but the staff lacks warmth. I have stayed better and this place could do with better customer service, specially at the reception.
The breakfast spread is nothing to talk about. The only highlight of the place is the private beach and the salt water pool. If you are an Indian or like Indian food there is a restaurant right next to the resort, Sagar Restaurant which is quite good.
Get a local Sim and book Uber for commuting, it comes out to be very economical.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked between coconut palms and lush tropical gardens, the Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa is located by a pristine, white sandy beach overlooking the tranquil Andaman Sea and an archipelago of over 104 islands. The resort remains close to the bustling Cenang Beach, yet retains its natural charm as secluded hideaway as the two beaches lay parted by a cliff, accessible only by road. Over the years, The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa has garnered a number of prestigious awards, including the ASEAN Green Hotel Award 2014, as well as Tripadvisor's Top 25 Relaxation and Spa Hotels for Malaysia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Frangipani Langkawi Resort And Spa
- The Frangipani Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Frangipani Resort Langkawi
- Village Langkawi