“Superb experience ”
Review of Langkawi Gliders

Langkawi Gliders
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We offer you with a joy and fun activities during your holiday or just a casual visit to Langkawi with an exciting view from above. Each passenger whom take the Paramotor Ride with Langkawi Gliders will experience "A One Day Pilot". Passenger will have the experience of how the paramotor being operated by our experience pilot. Things which is you shouldn't missed when you visit Langkawi. The excitements guarantee, Experience that money can't buy!
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

It's a splendid experience...a must do if you are in langkawi
The pilot is very helpful
Too much safe and nothing to be worried about

2  Thank shweta j

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

i visited langkawi last month and i had the pleasure of paragliding with them it was an amazing experience to have to see langkawi from the top. the pilot toriq was very good and experienced it's slightly different from paragliding around the world it's more mechanical with and engine and everything but i really enjoyed tge view from the top, you have to bargain to get a good deal but you be very thrilled by the experience.

2  Thank Radwa M
Reviewed 11 April 2016

I have a fear of flying so you can imagine my reaction when my fiance wanted to try this activity! I had my doubts and fears but I decided to go for it... after him! When I saw how much he enjoyed it and how much the pilot is well aware of what he's doing, I decided to face my fears and it was really worth it. Take off and landing were the smoothest and the view from above was breathtaking. They offered us the longest ride for the price of the medium one because we were two. We couldn't fly to the end of the island because of the wind but we did fly for the full 15-20 minutes nonetheless. You can trust that they take your safety very seriously and they might cancel the flight if the weather conditions are not safe for flying. We went in the morning but they usually recommend this activity during sunset when the weather is good and the view is even better. I totally recommend this activity!

6  Thank Nivine B
Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

We went for a trip on March and Paramotoring was the last thing we do. First, my friends rated the skytrex as the best activity in langkawi until Taqrique fly us to enjoy the breathtaking scenery of langkawi..the sunset..the beaches..the paddy field from the aerial view. All four of us change our mind that Langkawi Glider is a must do when you are in langkawi and we rated it is the best activity ever. It was my friends first time flying and my third experience and will do it again soon. Thank you Taqrique and Pak Sue for your wonderful hospitality as well. We love you

4  Thank Mohd Rizal A
Taqrique, Guest Relations Manager at Langkawi Gliders, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2016

Thanks for flying with us. We hope you guys enjoy it. Do come again :)

Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

Mr. John Soh and his son Torique are professionals who love gliding as a hobby. Excellent care and attention to our safety. The experience was amazing. The views at pre sunset were mesmerising. We would do it again!

4  Thank juliana n

Thanks for flying with us, we hope you guys enjoy it. Do come again :)