“Give it a go you will love it”
Review of Langkawi Gliders

Langkawi Gliders
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We offer you with a joy and fun activities during your holiday or just a casual visit to Langkawi with an exciting view from above. Each passenger whom take the Paramotor Ride with Langkawi Gliders will experience "A One Day Pilot". Passenger will have the experience of how the paramotor being operated by our experience pilot. Things which is you shouldn't missed when you visit Langkawi. The excitements guarantee, Experience that money can't buy!
Reviewed 16 January 2017

The flight was the highlight of my holiday My Pilot was Patrick he and his father were so helpful and reassuring we noticed some eagles soaring and we joined them it was quite an Adrenalin turn on. Highly recomended

4  Thank derek T

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

A bit difficult to find but once u do its an amazing experience. My instructor/pilot Toriq was great

2  Thank Usman S
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

It's a splendid experience...a must do if you are in langkawi
The pilot is very helpful
Too much safe and nothing to be worried about

2  Thank shweta j
Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

i visited langkawi last month and i had the pleasure of paragliding with them it was an amazing experience to have to see langkawi from the top. the pilot toriq was very good and experienced it's slightly different from paragliding around the world it's more mechanical with and engine and everything but i really enjoyed tge view from the top, you have to bargain to get a good deal but you be very thrilled by the experience.

2  Thank Radwa M
See more reviews
Reviewed 11 April 2016

I have a fear of flying so you can imagine my reaction when my fiance wanted to try this activity! I had my doubts and fears but I decided to go for it... after him! When I saw how much he enjoyed it and how much the pilot is well aware of what he's doing, I decided to face my fears and it was really worth it. Take off and landing were the smoothest and the view from above was breathtaking. They offered us the longest ride for the price of the medium one because we were two. We couldn't fly to the end of the island because of the wind but we did fly for the full 15-20 minutes nonetheless. You can trust that they take your safety very seriously and they might cancel the flight if the weather conditions are not safe for flying. We went in the morning but they usually recommend this activity during sunset when the weather is good and the view is even better. I totally recommend this activity!

6  Thank Nivine B