Open today: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
A very enjoyable experience

The activities were organize very fast and smooth even though we book last minute. Manage to do... read more

Reviewed 20 January 2022
shahida33
Doha, Qatar
via mobile
Great Choice For Activities In Langkawi

I really don't enjoy writing reviews on places but I would love to write a review about my... read more

Reviewed 5 October 2021
MohdTraveller
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Langkawi
from US$120.00
from US$51.95
from US$64.50
from US$10.00
More Info
All reviews off road visiting langkawi sunset cruise whatsapp activity video jetskiing
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 November 2016

I was on a solo trip and went for the jetski ride. Uncle Razak was friendly and helpful. He was the one who received me and assisted me. He has proven to be a man of integrity as I could trust him with my car key where my valuables are kept as I went into the sea for the jetski ride. He upgraded me for free as I needed a coach to mentor me since it was my first experience. I had a tremendous time riding the waves. Uncle Razak took time to explain how the weather will affect the ride and when is a good time to ride out. I was able to learn a lot more under his guidance as I had no prior knowledge to it.

Riding the waves were exciting for me as I had never tried something like this. The peace surrounding you as you take in the picturesque view of the mountains surrounding the beach. I was truly able be at peace with myself.

So say Yes to Uncle Razak!

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank Stephanie G
FitriRazak, Manager at Toro Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2016

Your review is highly appreciated. Thank you.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

The staff was very friendly and nice for us. 5* to Nazri Pai and for our guide Zaki that gave us a wonderfull jet ski tour trough the islands.
Thank you so much!
We Recommend Toro...

1  Thank 323paulob

Thank you Mr Paulo for joining us and for the good review.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

Booked a 2.5hrs jetski tours with Toro watersports.The day of activities,it was drizzling and meet up wif Nazri at the cafe for payments.As it is still drizzling,my groups of 10 go ahead wif e tours.Due to rain,we set off to sea a able bit late.Safety briefing was given to all of us to ensure safety of all participants.Tour guide is friendly and very accomodating.As the package includes snorkeling,it was cancelled due to water conditions not suit for snorkelling.
Off we go to the seas and both guides constantly keep a lookout for us instructing us to keep a distance betwwen each others. Jetski to singa besar island for stopovers.Both guides leads all of us to the waterfalls.Be prepared for some hiking but once reached the waterfall,it is worth the hiking.
Descending back to the beach,my jetski breakdown but the guides is fast enough to get recovery team to send another replacement jetski.
Overall,all of us enjoyed the jetski tours.
Thanks to Mr.Fitri,Mr.nazri and their teams for the tour.Recommended to others for the watersports activities.

1  Thank din1808

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the short trip. Thank you for the nice review.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

These guys went out of their way to accommodate our family. The manager was with us the whole way through and even held and took care of our 6 month baby while we were para sailing.. couldn't recommend enough.

1  Thank Majed E

Thank you Mr Majed for reviewing us. Our team appreciate it very much.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

It took a little while to get used to the jet ski but we was loving it after! We booked a 3 hour tour and the guys from Toro provided a great service and wonderful experience. Toro even helped us transfer all our videos to a memory stick after. Many thanks!

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank Sightseer676747

Thank you for the review and we are happy that you enjoyed it . Hope to see you again for next adventure.