“Really Yummy”

MY French Factory
Ranked #2 of 450 Restaurants in Langkawi
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Cuisines: French
Description: MY French Factory is the "Crêperie" of Langkawi. The first and only place in Pantai Cenang where you can find authentic french Crêpes, cooked on the spot (open kitchen concept). Our "crêperie" is traditional, small (16 seats) but with a cosy and friendly atmosphere, as you can find it everywhere in France. The french chefs suggest homemade and famous french recipes, as the homemade french salted butter caramel crepe, Nutella&bananas, honey&almonds, or the popular "complète": chicken+egg+fresh cheese. Also available: homemade Waffles, fresh juices, coffee, tea... and others french dishes and desserts (crème brûlée, tiramisu, macarons, chocolate cake...) Have here or take away. -- LOCATION: We are located on the ground floor of the Langgura Baron Resort, just beside the Cenang Mall. (opposite Beach side). If you require any further information, please call us. Thank you.
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Just had it for tea break before I catch my flight home. Super yummy. I had the crepe with salted caramel with coconut ice cream with roasted almond. Small place but well decorated.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Mmmmmmm, very nice crepes and waffles. Home made toppings makes this a very welcome experience. The staff is wonderful!

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

The staff attended us very well and recommend their crepes, waffles and drinks too! It is a total different experience where in Malaysia I still can have a cheaper dessert served by European from Paris. Worth well and love it so much! I definitely will visit again before I go back.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

I was the first customer for the day and the staff was welcoming me and my wife. I order salty crepes G5 and sweet waffle W11 and it was amazing. I recommend this cafe for anyone who are looking for wonderful food. Looking forward to seeing you opening new branch every where.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

The staffs are friendly and helpful, always take care of the customers' needs. The foods here are nice and will definitely pay a visit again when going to Langkawi. Strongly recommended their waffles with nutella spread.

Myfrenchfactory, Owner at MY French Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Bonjour YCh3n,

Thank you for this wonderful review. It's really important to provide the best service to our customers, we just want them to get an amazing moment through our food but also our cosy ambience. We are happy to read that you will definitely recommend our waffle with Nutella!
Merci for coming at MY French Factory and hope we will see you again.

Vincent