Lowest prices for your stay
US$27
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
PricelineUS$25
Hotels.comUS$27
TravelocityUS$27
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 July 2020 via mobile

MANAGEMENT TERUK! I pay for the service! housekeeping buat kerja macam anjing, tandas sumbat, air tak ada! LANCAU MANAGEMENT ROYAL AGATE! for the traveller who want to stay royal agate no very recommend.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 February 2020 via mobile

We booked a few rooms for our family trip during Christmas last year. It’s a little worn out but cleanliness was still acceptable. The remote control and towels in my room were missing , but the hotel replaced it after we told them. Location is near the beach but not adjacent to it. There’s a rooftop restaurant where we ate most of our breakfast and dinners at.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank lilblackdog
Reviewed 10 October 2019

Dear hotel management, i had stay your hotel for 3 times but this time your hotel cleanness a bit disappointed. i don't the management has change or still the old management because the first and 2nd time my stay i had very good room with clean but when my 3rd time the hotel room a bit disappointed, and one more thing i think you should delete your rooftop picture because your rooftop currently is not available anymore. i be back to stay at your hotel again in nov i wish the management will take action for room clearness. i love this hotel because of your location is really good location.

Room tip: Room Middle of cenang town
Date of stay: June 2019
3  Thank AMIRULSHAHRIN
Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

It was very near to beach so it was very easy to access to beach ...
Rooms were big and nice but we took family room so may be that’s why it was big . Don’t know about couples room.
Overall it was good

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank VirtualYatraa
Reviewed 8 October 2019

It's not often this hotel releases the seaview rooms for Agoda so I was lucky it was the low season. I had the room on the top level with amazing views. The hotel has been painted since I last stayed here about a year ago. It also has new and much better refrigerators in the rooms. It can be noisy at times because of the tiled corridors and other patron leave their room doors open so their children can use the corridor as a playground, even as late as 11pm. This happens a fair bit in Asia I've noticed so it's not isolated to this hotel. However I would stay here for a 3rd time.

Date of stay: September 2019