Lowest prices for your stay
US$37
US$24
Hotels.comUS$45
PricelineUS$30
TravelocityUS$45
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2019

This is the second visit after a year. Parking space seems to be lesser with the basement restricted but, we are lucky, all the cars have a parking spot. The rooms however is a little dirty comparatively, water is yellowish (rust, I suppose) and the overall quality is about average. On a brighter note, the staff that does the checking in and out are all very helpful and friendly.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2019 via mobile

Average accommodation. Good location if you are into night market shopping. Other than that, there is nothing much around it. Staffs are rigid when I request to see the room. Reason being every year guests have the same complaint subject - the bathroom. We checked in at 7.30pm and request for late check-out the next day. Front staff informed that there is a surcharge of RM$30/hour. And I was just asking till 1pm. Breakfast can skip. Good thing only is the spacious room and the carpark. Overall- building & service need to be improvised. And I think the air-con in the lobby is off after breakfast. For all this, to me the rate is expensive.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sizzlingm
Reviewed 29 November 2018

Well, my first impression was ... what, the garbage collection point is at the front gate?? Then the kind jaga at the basement said I could park at the upper level, in front of the hotel. The lobby was kinda small ... I was used to Park Avenue, Sungai Petani lobby ... and the pool - which looked big enough on google - was actually fine for small kids only. The family room itself was alright, though the airconditioning was a bit weak. Fortunately, they had a fan which helped to cool the room further. All in all, it was a satisfactory visit ... oh, I didnt take their breakfast since Agoda never mentioned it!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2018

This hotel is spacious. Generally, it is clean and what I like most about it is the extra space like a bar counter with sink with ample space to put your food. The toilet definitely needs a little cleaning. The water supply can be a bit inconsistent at times but, still bearable. Overall, I would say that it is quite cheap to stay in.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

The rate is reasonable.food okay but I only eat once. The room is spacious but the bathroom is dirty. Like they never scrub the tiles! Such a terrible condition. The kitchen is also dirty. I think they need to do something about their cleaning staff

Date of stay: May 2018