Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
coyok
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

strategic spot but need extra attention

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 13 Jan 2020
This was my second time to stay at this place simply because its location which is a walking distance to night market and amenities.Still some rooms are not thoroughly taken care of e.g clogged basin, limited TV channels etc. Overall, it is still acceptable to stay for those who are not so choosy.
Date of stay: December 2019
Room Tip: ask the staff to have room with good wifi signal and tv reception.
3.0 of 5 bubblesValue
  • Vio.com
  • ZenHotels.com
4.4 km from De' Viana Hotel & Apartment
View more hotels in Kota Bharu
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2019

This is the second visit after a year. Parking space seems to be lesser with the basement restricted but, we are lucky, all the cars have a parking spot. The rooms however is a little dirty comparatively, water is yellowish (rust, I suppose) and the overall quality is about average. On a brighter note, the staff that does the checking in and out are all very helpful and friendly.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2019 via mobile

Average accommodation. Good location if you are into night market shopping. Other than that, there is nothing much around it. Staffs are rigid when I request to see the room. Reason being every year guests have the same complaint subject - the bathroom. We checked in at 7.30pm and request for late check-out the next day. Front staff informed that there is a surcharge of RM$30/hour. And I was just asking till 1pm. Breakfast can skip. Good thing only is the spacious room and the carpark. Overall- building & service need to be improvised. And I think the air-con in the lobby is off after breakfast. For all this, to me the rate is expensive.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sizzlingm
Reviewed 29 November 2018

Well, my first impression was ... what, the garbage collection point is at the front gate?? Then the kind jaga at the basement said I could park at the upper level, in front of the hotel. The lobby was kinda small ... I was used to Park Avenue, Sungai Petani lobby ... and the pool - which looked big enough on google - was actually fine for small kids only. The family room itself was alright, though the airconditioning was a bit weak. Fortunately, they had a fan which helped to cool the room further. All in all, it was a satisfactory visit ... oh, I didnt take their breakfast since Agoda never mentioned it!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2018

This hotel is spacious. Generally, it is clean and what I like most about it is the extra space like a bar counter with sink with ample space to put your food. The toilet definitely needs a little cleaning. The water supply can be a bit inconsistent at times but, still bearable. Overall, I would say that it is quite cheap to stay in.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

The rate is reasonable.food okay but I only eat once. The room is spacious but the bathroom is dirty. Like they never scrub the tiles! Such a terrible condition. The kitchen is also dirty. I think they need to do something about their cleaning staff

Date of stay: May 2018