It was unplanned to visit Kota Bharu. I was going home after my holiday at Cherating, on my way home to Penang I drop by to visit Kota Bharu and since it was night already, I decided to spend a night at the town.
Rate during peak season (Christmas) : RM149 (Standard Double)
- Located at the city center
- Breakfast served with variety of local foods and the rooftop garden restaurant was superb! Great view!
- Staff at the restaurant was very nice and friendly
- Lobby, walkway and the room was very clean
- Very comfortable bed, mattress, pillows and I had perfect sleep after traveling from Cherating!
- Checking in/out was easy and fast
- Staff at the lobby (woman) never smile. It wasn't nice to show unwelcome face to guests.
- Towel seems clean, but somehow there were yellow and black stain
- The toiletries were plain basic - soap, shampoo and hair cap. No bath tub
- The iron was the worst. Iron my white shirt ended up some black rubber/stain sticking at my shirt.
- Air-con was barely cool.
- Bathroom was kinda small
- Room layout. I don't know but I feel awkward with the layout. Vertical mirror + hair dryer right beside the bed seems awkward. The tv located at the center but the bed was placed right beside the left corner stick to the wall.
But overall my stay at the hotel was great. The cleanliness & comfort at the standard.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Crystal Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Hotel Kota Bharu
- Crystal Lodge Kota Bharu, Kelantan