Lowest prices for your stay
US$57
Free cancellation until 19/12/21
PricelineUS$57
Booking.comUS$60
TravelocityUS$57
All reviews breakfast spread executive room coffee house classic room prayer mat pleasant stay nasi tv channels chinese restaurant many choices strategic location bathtub stadium kb kota premier thumbs
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2020 via mobile

Checking in was smooth even though my earlier call to ask for early check-in was answered based on a scripted, firm policy (no check in before 3pm, no matter what, full stop) but that didn’t stop the receptionist to politely upgrade me to executive room upon 3pm checking in, what a pleasant surprise!

My 2-night stay was a little disrupted when I called for room service for some cutlery request and they took nearly one hour to deliver to my room and that only happened after multiple follow-up calls made. I thought it was just once incident due to understandably heavy traffic at the restaurant but the next day when I asked for room service for breakfast the same thing happened. And they gave the expected excuses.

Thanks to ARIS HOUSEKEEPING who made my last day of stay rather memorable with his immediate response and attentive helps!

While most other hotels are suffering from COVID-19 I was hoping this hotel doesn’t take it for granted and start to buck it up to ensure business continuity for the company and employees are sustained. As competition for hotel businesses is not as intense as the other bigger cities, Hotel Perdana should keep up its quality of service and brand promise, and stay far away from being monopolistic but remains commendable & worth the money to spend on.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2020

Good location. Friendly staff at check-in. Check-in/check-out was quite fast. The hotel observed strict COVID-19 procedures. Breakfast spread was plentiful. Fairly good hotel WiFi but speed could be better.

Some of the hotel amenities seem a bit dated and need of maintenance. The showerhead in my room was leaking which flooded the bathroom floor every time I showered. The kettle in my room was not working. I called for a replacement and was acknowledged by the front desk, but nobody came. I was expecting better response from the staff. Most TV channels were no clear. Room walls seem a bit thin as I could hear the next-door guest talking.

Decent overall stay but service could be better considering the price they charge.

Room tip: ask for a pool view room
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank aminramli
Reviewed 26 July 2020 via mobile

This is my second time staying in this hotel. Perdana means Premier and I guess it shows it all. Room is just cosy and comfort. For muslim guests, the hotel provides praying facilities such as prayer mat, prayer rob for ladies and sarong for men. Strategic location makes it accessible to various places of interest in Kota Bharu. The breakfast menu changes every day with local foods and delicacies. Highly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank shameal
Reviewed 20 July 2020

This hotel met all our needs for a one night stop over. Restaurant service and food was good, room clean and quiet, and everything we needed was there. We were able to park almost immediately outside which helped with a quick getaway the next morning.

Reviewed 14 July 2020

There is nothing great I can say about this hotel apart from its location. The lobby looks grand and pleasant - nice thoughts of stationing a welcome drink dispenser by the reception.
It was weekend and hotel was full. We were assigned in a room at the far end and a long walk from the passenger lifts, despite after telling the reception that my friend has a leg injury.
Room is clean but needs refurbishments - stains on the walls and visible scratches on the bed head board.
Swimming pool is crowded but no one is monitoring the movements - guests were seen swimming without proper attire and soiled towels were strewn all over the places.
Due to not many choices of good hotels, people would have no options but to stay here during transit or holiday in KB.

Date of stay: October 2019