See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 May 2016

firstly come to this hotel staff hotel give smile to us which we come in 4 group.Enough room they prepare last minutte.Standby hotel for big group with nice and clean toilet and room, food can find near this hotel.

Stayed: June 2015
Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

I stay here for 1 night only. The room is not really clean. They give me a key first to check the room for standard room(RM80-). The room is smelly and no window for fresh air. So I take the room for RM112 and its much better. For me its ok to stay here because the parkson mall and the bus station is veryyy near and you don't have to walk really much. A lot of shop nearby too. Berbaloi laaa..

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Pros- location (next to the central bus station, shopping), free wifi, price (70RM double, air con, private bath)
Cons- dirty carpet, a mini fridge (unplugged) that seemed to be the main source of a very strong and pungent odor !

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Natasha30_03
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

I'm currently staying at the hotel so everything in this review is fresh news!
Everyrthing seemed to be ok at the hotel when I checked in and the women at the reception were very helpful. NONETHELESS, when sleeping time arrived (that is to say 1 hour ago), hardly had I turned the light down that a big cockroach was running on the floor! DAMN!
I decided to leave it under the bed, where it had hidden, and to sleep with the light on...
I read my book in order to fall asleep, and when I looked right before me the enormous cockroach was on the wall!!!!
I went to the reception and a guy gave me another room. I checked the room to see if everything was ok, and I put myself to bed. But in the dark I started to hear something moving behind the dressing... I turned the light on and... guess what?
So I went back to the reception and the guy seemed very annoyed by me... Anyway he gave me a third room (dirty, by the way) from which I am now writing this review.

I pray to be able to sleep now, but I have little hope...

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Baba948
Reviewed 12 September 2013

The hotel is right in the city centre. Opposite the bus stand and near the taxi stand, close to shopping, food, and just a walk away from the few attractive spots. The room is quiet okay but the carpeting is old

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo